Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 7 grams?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by beau14, Jan 31, 2015.

1. The weed's pretty dense and I know you can't always tell from pictures but this is my first time buying this much so I'm not sure.

IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4312.jpg

2. That is 2. no joke, go get the rest of your weed from the thieves.

3. Hard to say. You need a scale. Looks like maybe 3 to me, but without weighing it who knows?

4. I'd say between 3-4.5​
    dense lookin nugs​

5. If they're really dense I'd say around 4 at the most. Get a scale and weigh those out...you might have some ass kicking to do..

6. Get your bat or a new guy

7. Yeah I just ordered a scale from amazon today but obviously it'll be a couple days before I'll know for sure so I figured I'd get some more experienced opinions.

8. #8 SlightlyStonedSD, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    that could be 5-6. I would weigh it out before you call and complain.

9. No.

FNG  :huh:

10. Just go to a head shop and ask for a postge scale you won't have to wait for the mail

Sent from old ass Droid

11. looks like a 3.5 max to me lol

damn everybody around here seems to get beat buying their first time

12. Im afraid it is not. Bought 6g and i had pretty much same size bag almost filled.. but maybe it really is Super Duper dense

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sorry man, even though they look dense as fuck, I just don't think there is 7gs

14. I think you're looking at 5-6gs there. Since you don't have a scale yet I'd just tell whoever you got it from that it was short and to not have it happen again

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. That looks like a fat eigth, maybe 5 max with dense nugs.

With a quarter the entire bottom of the ziploc should be full.

16. looks like 4 gs

17. It's unlikely that is 7 grams from the looks of it but in reality no one can tell.

Since everyone likes to think they can tell from a picture I'll try too.  3.5g.

18. I'm not great at eyeballing sacks, so I rely on scales myself.  But I've gotten some seriously dense nugs  that only looked like an 8th or so, until I ran them through the grinder and they blew up into a lot of weed.  I have some right now in fact, bought a quarter and both me and the guy who rode with me thought it looked more like an 8th.  Little tiny nugs, like the size of a pebble.  But each one of those pebbles grind out to a couple of bowls.  You just never can tell, so it's always good to have those scales like you ordered, or a dealer who weighs it out in front of you.

19. #19 wonkasnout, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Dude eyeballing that it looks to me like 2.5 to 3g most but still not rlly even 3g😕. I suggest buying a pocket scale if your not entirely sure about a certain dealer:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003O5K3JQ/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Z8vZub0NVHDRS

If ur not too good with knowing what the amount your buying looks like and the dealer u dont know who ur getting it from too well, its good to hav a pocket scale so b4 you complete the transaction you can make sure u get what u paid for. Some weed can be thicker or more dense so to speak then others so what may look like less cud be the right amount, still good to check tho.
    As for your question, that is nowhere near 7g bro😟 call that dude and request more, when you meet him do what you gotta do, set it straight however you feel. Sum ppl hav reasons and will be much better to u in the future if you take it from an understanding approach. But if the dudes a dick, don't go to him for weed anymore, he don't deserve ur money😉 peace bro

20. That's not seven but don't get aggressive about it. Don't do what some people on here advice you to do. We all get ripped off, learn from it and move on. You'll get over it.