Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this 60$ worth of dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flurmy1, Dec 27, 2011.

1. is this 60$ worth of dro?
    [​IMG]

2. Kinda hard to tell but my first reaction was no.

It all depends on where you are though.

3. Looks more like a 30 sack (from where i am)... But maybe the pictures off

4. need better pics to really tell, but first reaction is no.

5. Agreed with king, looks like 30-35 bucks. But that's prices from my general area.

6. Dude I can't even tell if that's weed

7. rofl are you retarded? why would you take a pic with the bud INSIDE the bag...? take it out and put a quarter next to it...

8. it is if you paid $60 for it...

9. Definitely not $60 worth of saran wrap

10. Looks like a 30 to me

11. off topic but i totally fell for ur sig and tried gettin that bug off my computer screen lol

12. Take a better picture...the light/flash covered the whole bag

13. I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

14. Really? That looks like cookie crumbs in a bag, man. Why would you use that picture? Why ask a question that WE CAN NOT ANSWER!?

We can't see the bag. We can't see the weed. We can't feel the buds. We DON'T know where you are, therefore we won't know if that is $60 worth of "dro".

/rant

15. if its dense nugs then yes send me some pics and ill tell ya

16. Works every time!

17. It looks like a bag of cookie dough to me. Take another picture.