Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 5 year old Marijuana smokable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DavidNLBC, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Hello, my brother passed about 5 years ago.. Today, I went through his stuff and found a jar full of bud.. I don't know what strain that is, but there's one strain in a sample black pill cap labeled "white Diamond" I already smoked that one because it looks pretty fresh. I didn't get high... Anyways, I haven't smoke this one yet.. It's pretty big, and I already made 5 joints out of it.. Do you think this bud still look smokable?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Blix, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Best way to find out: Try it and see.
    It doesn't look moldy, so give it a try.

It's not going to poison you or anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. At least you know it's cured lol

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. #4 CBDBurner, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018
    So old prob get a lot of cbd n cbn might just put ya to sleep. I’d burn it in a bong.

5. So no more high? Have you seen the pic?

6. U prob feel something just smoke it man worse thing happen is ya caugh

7. I
    I did.. I puffed two joints.. I didn't get high just sleepy... 3 more to go... I have about 6 more nuggets in the jar.... I might just eat them or something.. I wanna get really baked.....

8. CBN and CBD make ya tired thc degraded

• Like Like x 2
  9. 420 any to buy?

10. Try here..Ask for Mr. Beauregard..;)
    1-800-771-7755

11. Can you call me..?
    .Ask for Mr. Beauregard..;)
    1-800-771-7755

12. Eating them as they are would do nothing

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Looks like a good strain bro, small amount of brown discolouration but most likely nothing to worry about, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. So did you get baked?

15. ROFL.. There were 8 nuggets in the Jar.. I had 2 nugget in one day.. All it did to me was made me lazy and hungry.. Honestly, I don't even know what high feels like.. I just started smoking two weeks ago.... Next week, I'm getting my marijuana card and heading to my local dispenser.. First fresh strain will be an indica (Purple Punch)...... I'm getting half an ounce.. Hoping this time I can feel the good high like everybody else.. I will be smoking a joint a day before bed.... I will not be a pot head and will be smoking because I have a slight back pain from sitting too much because I'm self employed and rarely go out much... Rarely even talk to people because my surroundings are just me... Anyways, wish me luck.......

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Yea it was probably straight CBN by that point lol. Either way, good luck on your adventures brother :smoke:

17. Thanks bro..

18. Ive had 2.5 year old og kush that was still a little moist and flavorful and had little if any loss of potency. Its all on how its stored.

• Agree Agree x 1