Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 5.5 Grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DragonSmoker, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys, it's my second time posting and my scale just broke... can anyone eyeball this for me? or at least try, :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. thats atleast 8 grams

3. ....

No size reference and bud is far from the camera..

So yes of course it's 5.5 grams.

4. I used the paper it was lyin' on for size reference...Although, it could be some massive fuckin' posterboard and the camera lense could be refracting light making the image seem a lot smaller than it really is...Interesting.:cool:

5. I smoked like .4 since then, but like... How much do you think it is?...

6. camera is way too far from the bud but that nug looks pretty narly, probably around 5 grams, but i really cant tell from the pic

7. Why are there so many threads about this lol.

Go fix your scale/buy a new one. There's no way we can tell with just a picture.

8. is it dank, and dense as hell even if so it probably not 5.5

9. Since when is Grass City a scale?

10. you got about a straight dub right there, nice man what did you pay like 80$? 90$? i call bullshit trololololololololol

11. that paper is pretty big. or not. can't really tell.

12. Actually I know a grower, so like $5 a gram lol, and it's dank as hell

13. From that pic I'd say it only looks like about 2 g's or so.

Definitely not 5.5

14. How much is a proper scale that wont break like this one did.... I want one that will last longer than this... i've only had it 3 and a half months.... -.-

15. I have to call my dealer then... -.- Can't wait till season so SWIM can start a grow op

16. ~$15

They're usually really cheap, and will pay for itself in the long run because hell no that aint no 5.5 grams, you got ripped sooooon

17. Okay, I'll probably pick one up at the local head shop.... well... It's called the Tobacco store here but whatever