Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 2gs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SCOTcall, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Hey guys hope your all having a great weekend
    Bought 2g off my dealer the other day. Was wondering if it is 2g,a little less or more?
    I'm fairly new to smoking so thought I'd ask the pros
    Lovely lemon smell to this strain 20161211_094154.jpg 20161211_094124.jpg

2. next time your dealer tries to offer you shake, politely decline

• Like Like x 4
  3. Damn! How come? How much would u say I got?

4. Whatever it weighsunless you asked for it like that take it back.

5. I asked for it to be grinded up cuz I don't have a grinder. Would u say it's maybe closer to 1.5g?

• Like Like x 1
  6. thats crap shake

7. My powers of perception are only accurate to the nearest pound. But since there's nothing on the line I'd tend to think that probably is about 2gs. I'm one of the few that like to think most WEED dealers are pretty straight up. It's when you're dealing with a middle man is when things end up short.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well Atleast its about 2g. It's apparently amnesia haze, a nice hint of lemon to it. Would u say that quality is okay?

9. How come

10. Doesn't look like dirt weed. Looks like it was trimmed well, harvested about the right time. If you get high then yes it's OKAY

• Like Like x 1
  11. My friend bought of the same dealer same day and said it's good stuff :) but thanks for ur feedback!! Didn't want to be getting ripped off

12. Then have faith in your dealer or buy a scale.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yea I wouldn't buy it grinded up already idk why everyone is ok buying it like that lol you can use your fingers to grind it up too... but honestly to me that doesn't look like 2gs. How much did you pay? Usually you can get an 8th for 35-40

14. That's not even 1gram Billy.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Don't buy shake dude. You never know if it could be synthetic.
    Even if you know the dealer, he could prank you.

16. Yea I won't!! My friend bought it showed me the green before he grinded it up so I know it's not synthetic. And the smell is weed lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks Ron

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here's the '2g' before being grinded

Attached Files:

19. Nobody can say really... It depends how dence and wet or dry it is. Right now with the buds I have a gram maybe looks the same size. Scales are pretty cheap on Amazon and definitely worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Looks like 1.5 maybe less, Hard to know but I can tell you straight up that isn't Amnesia Haze, Ive never seen Ammo that looks like that, atleast in the UK. Ammo normally has yellowy trichomes all over it and it almost looks sandy :)

• Like Like x 1