Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 16 grams?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nugzies, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I bought 16 grams for 115$. Does this really look like 16 grams? Oh and does it look like good weed? Its super frosty and by the way I forgot one more nug in the picture, just imagine it.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it would be about 16 grams to me. I'm not sure how good my eyeballing skills are though. But it definitely looks like some pretty decent weed!

3. Theres nothing to scale it... And even if there is something to scale it nobody is going to be able to definitively tell you thats 16 gs.. Get a scale.

4. Make a balance scale and put 16 dollar bills on one side and the weed on the other.

5. Better yet...if you have the 16 bucks, then just go out and buy a scale and weigh it,

;)

6. [quote name='"tstick"']

Better yet...if you have the 16 bucks, then just go out and buy a scale and weigh it,

;)[/quote]

But then you're out 16 bucks.

7. Even if its only 13 or 14 you still paid a good price for some decent looking bud.

8. [quote name='"GrungeJunkie"']Even if its only 13 or 14 you still paid a good price for some decent looking bud.[/quote]

For 115, he must live in a state where the black market price is 10 a gram. Damn eastern side of the US with their 20/g.

9. Actually, I'm in Montreal (Eastern Canada).

10. The farther west, the better it gets. My delivery service of choice is doing 48 grams for $100 for the holidays.

11. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']

The farther west, the better it gets. My delivery service of choice is doing 48 grams for $100 for the holidays.[/quote]

Holy shit. I would kill for that deal (not really)

12. dude just get a scale. How the fuck r we supposed eyeball 16gs of some weed no1 knows how dense or anything

13. Too bad I cant spare that kind of money lol 2 a gram for bomb delivered lol.

14. This is 16 grams also. Maybe try compare the pictures to relative size?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course the top picture is bigger and of course density always matters. I'd say what you got there "looks" pretty close to 16g.

15. That is a tough call, so I am not going to try. We need a movement to deal with these threads, Scales for Stoners. haha

16. Well, it is a possibility to consider that, IF you have to split that many hairs over a few pesos, then you probably shouldn't be spending ANY money on weed. Look at it as an investment for future dealings.

I mean...

[​IMG]

...you know what I'm saying?

;)

17. Well, it is a possibility to consider that, IF you have to split that many hairs over a few pesos, then you probably shouldn't be spending ANY money on weed. Look at it as an investment for future dealings.

I mean...

INSTEN Black Mini 2-pound Digital Pocket Gem and Jewelry Scale | Overstock.com

...you know what I'm saying?

;)

18. i recommend against that one and say get this:

Amazon.com: American Weigh Signature Series Black AWS-100 Digital Pocket Scale, 100 by 0.01 G: Kitchen & Dining

also i say thats not 16 grams more like 12, but it depends on how dense it is, how big your hand is and if i knew about how much that big nug is id be able to say better.

19. great scale, i used to own one of those myself.
    i prefer the thousandths scales just because i wanna know.

i picked up a half not too long ago that looked almost identical to OP's.
    it weighed out for me...

but there is no way to eyeball it...
    honestly i didnt believe mine was right before throwing it on the scale.

20. Idk but that seems like a pretty good deal..that much bud for $115