is there something wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ALLANR5GTT, Sep 12, 2007.

1. hi gc
    i have a couple of new plants i have grown from seed but one looks differnt to the other's. it looks heathly but a bit wrinkly.
    thanks allan

Attached Files:

2. i think there might be mite/insect's as two of the leaves on my other plant looks funny as well. can you see mite/insect's with the naked eye?
    i will post the pic's of the other leaves in a bit.

3. heres some pic's of the leaves and i found a moth thing (see pic)

Attached Files:

4. definitely not mite damage, and moths are harmless to plants I think. Not sure what it is though. Is that water droplets on the leaves.. that could burn the leaves under the lamps. What's the temp/humidity like, and what's the soil/feed? I can't quite make the pics out, are those holes in the leaves or brown patches?

5. the soil was tomateo soil but i have change it to bio bizz all mix and yes thats little hole in the leaves.
    the temps are about 68 to 78
    also the leaves are at the bottom of the plant not near any light

6. I thought the curly leaves looked like maybe the soil was a touch strong or low humidity, but they look pretty healthy really. If something's eating them, I don't think it's anything really nasty like mites, but it wouldn't hurt to spray them with neem or something, you don't want to be dealing with pests later in bloom