Is there something weird with my weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokaLilLaughaLil, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Hello, this is my first post and I'm looking to see if anyone can confirm that my weed is normal so I can be at ease with myself.

I have smoked this same type of weed (I do not know the name) two times in a row, and both times resulted in the same effect, although in this case, I'll be referencing my first time smoking it.

Me and two buddies were chilling by the lake after we picked up the bud, and all was well with the world. We only had one pipe on us at the time so we decided to go bowl for bowl, and when it was my turn, I decided to do the most logical thing I could think of, and clear it in one hit. I coughed a lung out for about 3 minutes straight and then did the exact same thing... two more times.

So now we are walking to the bus station, when I realize I'm still holding the bag of weed walking down the trail by the lake, and for one reason or another I thought it was the absolute funniest thing I have ever done in my life. And starting crying laughing, and with every passing second of my laughing fit, I saw less and less. Until I opened my eyes, and realized how fucked I was.

I felt as if I was in a dream, only accounting for bits and pieces of everything, and having a delay from my brain telling my body what to do
    (Ex: I want to look left, so I do, but when I try to, it takes an extra second for my body to catch up with my decision)
    Anyways, I also could not hear very well, as if my ears were filled with water.

But the real kicker was. My sober self was still there. Every 30 or so seconds, I'd become sober and realize how high I am, then I'd fade out again.

When we arrived to the bus terminal, I realized I had massive blisters in my heels that hurt like a bitch a bit after smoking, but now I couldn't feel any pain, but I wasn't numb to the touch, just no sensation of discomfort. Then the most amazing thing in my life happened...

As if pulled from fucking Star Wars itself, the bus terminal became I shit you not a space ship docking station that was floating on some dystopian planet, the sky was a tan colour and I vividly remember the occasional bus having no wheels or anything, it was truly like if something wasn't in my line of sight, it did not exist. Every time I turn my head, I rediscover the world behind me, and vice versa for when I turn back, as if I'd never seen it before in my life.

When we boarded the bus and sat down, outside the windows looked like warp speed and we were flying through some kind of jungle. Then finally after what seemed like forever, we made it to the mall. We sat down at the food court, ate some ice cream after taking 15 minutes to use a debit machine, and came to a relaxing body high that I was used to from all the countless other times I'd smoked.

Side note - there was no way I smoked more than a gram

In conclusion, what the fuck, please let me know what your thoughts are, and I hope you enjoyed this story, as it's hilarious recounting this.

(Second use of unknown strain *after a mere two decent hits* cause a slightly dumbed down version of the first time)

2. Did your two buddies also experience hallucinations?

3. One of them did who smoked the same amount as me, the other one only had a bowl and he was only getting audio hallucinations and that fucked up synchronization like I had

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You were just very, very high. That's an awesome story! Had somewhat of a same experience but instead I felt like as if I was in a cartoon. It was amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. That sounds like there was something sketchy about the weed, there's a lot of weird chemicals out there, k2, bath salt, that kinda weird stuff, and most of these chemicals are pretty easy to get, and addictive, wouldn't put it past a dealer up the line to spike the weed with something to make it seem like all other weed just isn't as good, speeds up the flow a bit

6. You got weed, then you got high. Yup, sounds like weed

• Like Like x 1