Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there really such a thing as Red weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadDroIngo, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Like pure red, this dude says he smoked some pure red shit but i think he's bullshitting. if you could gimme pics of red shit you've smoked id appreciate it

2. yeah ever heard of panama red?

3. I don't know about pure red. But yes I have smoked weed that was like...25% red. Probably close to the best weed I've ever smoked.

4. not pure red, but ive seen maroon colored weed

5. from what people have said, he was probably just exaggerating man

hehe

6. smoked some mars kush once, it was pretty red.

7. cant you sorta dye some nugz?

8. i have proof of blue nugs (AND NO IT ISNT BLUEBERRY)
    [​IMG]

9. wat is it? and where can i smoke it

10. theres probably weed in every color, except for maybe black

11. there is black
    i called it MOLDY!!!

12. black russian turns black because of the resin output

13. #13 Hobo173, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    Yep. I've seen pretty much all colors. Even black.

Very dark purple strains can be bred to look black. They are technically purple but you can barely see it.

One of my old grower friends was working on a black plant and wanted to take it to the cup. It was black with white crystal hairs and trichomes. The hairs looked like crystal rods. Looked like a spotted zebra.

He was Russian so maybe Black Russian was his strain. I haven't been in touch for a while.