Is There Really a Moon?

Discussion in 'General' started by Flugheim, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Damn, this is scary stuff. Just when I thought there was nothing else the government could be lying about....

Check it out here: http://moonfraud.tripod.com

2. Spooky. I think there's a full beam soon (or tonight).

3. dont give me this shit about is there a moon its not a gov consperice

4. Lmfao at the memos.

5. i really hope none of you believe this shit...
    you must realize that people documented evidence of the moon before 1917.

6. holy crap now that's a bunch of bologna. really now lmao...

7. Yup, it's all true. There is no moon. And thus there are actually no tides. 's just the gouvernment puts up giant fans to blow the water to and away from the beach.

8. The government also alters my sleeping patterns in accordance to the phase of the moon. It makes perfect sense, all you need is a little blind faith in the article.

9. Hahaha, thats so poorly done, do they expect people to believe the moon just appeared suddenly in the 20th century, with no account of history. Hahaha, i feel sorry for the person who wrote that book.

10. I think it's meant to be satirical haha. ^

11. your first post and you come up with this nonsense, what is the scam here, should we click on one of the banners??

SJ

12. It might explain the lack of skim around here lately! Maybe they blew up the real moon and totally did that shit! But seriously... that is way fake.

13. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................and so on

all i can do is laugh at that complete and total bullshit somebody is on opium but it wasnt the people before 1917

14. So I guess all the books/texts/drawings from people Thousands of thousands of years ago--romans, greek, all the aceint cultures that talked about the moon SOMEHOW invented a rocketship or a giant flashlight and boom theres a moon...

wow I guess there really is no moon....lol