is there life on the web outside of myspace?

Discussion in 'General' started by pointfive, May 22, 2006.

1. Like KSR I never really was intereted in it. My ex made me an account, Now I use it to make plans much like msn.

2. LOL-Couldn't have said it better myself! :smoke:

3. Sorry dude but myspace sucks, find some people on the city who live by you and go smoke a bowl.

4. Myspace is not really my deal bro, I love the City though, I have smoked with two members from the city bensmokin, and cash, now i know they r not regs around here but they have gotten on and we will prolly see more of them in the future. They r both really good friends of mine and cash is my best friend. Good people, i hope that you can find someone outside of myspace bro, I mean that is not the only place to meet people, you prolly have many folks in your hometown that r cool as hell and you just don't know them yet. good luck man hope you find the life outside of myspace you were looking for. JOE>

5. i don't use myspace.

i have a facebook, but i don't check it that often.

i've met up with 2 people from GC and toked with them. i like the city better because we have discussions, and debates. information is passed around.

i just smoked my 3rd bowl out of my bong, so sorry if this post sounds strange.

ps going on 4

6. i'm sure it's going to happen eventually. i'm just not a very trusting person, and i'm always skeptical.

7. thats exactly what im trying to do!! and i got some good bud..

8. I live in LA too, but this post is like the first time i've ever seen you on these boards. Establish a backround for yourself, get to know people, get a lot of posts and rep.
    Theres only a few people on this board I wouldnt mind meeting, but none of them live by me.

9. If you live around an area like mine the chances of you going to a party not knowing anyone and coming out with smoking buddies is slim to none, simply because people are assholes who most would choose NOT to be friends with.

10. hmm.. so what does one do to establish repore?

11. .....how does one get "rep"???

12. If someone likes your post they'll give you a rep point, by clicking in the box at the top right of your post.

13. Actually, Myspace has become a place for the elderly, most people on there are 90+ years old.

/sarcasm.

14. Wow man, took the words right outta my mouth. I tried using myspace for a couple days a while back, but it was not for me.

15. how do i know if anyone has given me any rep points?

16. dude, i didn't read any of the replies or anything... but if your even asking yourself this question, im sorry but you are a sad fucking man.

17. scroll to the top and click on User CP.;)

18. perhaps you ought to have read the thread.. to sum it up short.. apparently users have to establish a repore before people dont think you're a narq anymore.. this repore is built with rep points.. rep points are earned from other users for differents reasons.. me as a total GC n00b am only beginning to understand the system.. or so it has been explained to me viacariously thru this thread.. well.. most of it anyway..

=)

19. I believe plumface_2002 was referring to the original topic of the thread.

20. its funny because i've ended up being cool with people online that i would've probably never interacted with IRL just cause of cliques, race, fashion, music, etc.

on the other hand, i dont really like the whole party/myspace scene - goin out to frats/clubs or whatever trying to imitate Swingers and blasting "Magic Stick" while dancing with some over-tanned, over-accesorized princess and then leaving comments on myspace about it the next day like "OHH WASSUP CUZIN WE WAS HOLDIN DA SPOT LAST NITE LIKE NUTTIN ELSE. I SAW U DOIN UR THING WITH CHRISTINA AND ASHLEY SON..STRAIT PIMPIN! HOLLA AT ME COME THURSDAY SO WE CAN GET DA CREW CORRECT. 1" and of course the pic is of them in a wifebeater holding a bottle of bacardi or something with two girls like "WOOOOO YEAH WERE GETTIN DRUNK BABBAAAAY."

its just like wow, you're bad.