Is there hemp in a $ bill?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bearbait, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Is there hemp in a $ bill?

2. of course dawg

is there thc iin a snapple apple? thats what i thought

3. that's what I thought but when I went to look for proof I came up with nothing. Help me find a link.

4. no, theres not AFAIK.

there used to be though...

5. #6 That_1_guy, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
    ITS A TRAP, you neg repping assholes I will get ya back soon enough.

6. [​IMG]

7. Your real cool buddy. thanks for making me have to restart firefox, absolutely halarious

8. Yeah, AFD got me with that awhile back so. Also, thanks for the neg rep, its the first I have ever been handed since joining in 06. HAVE NICE DAY TODAY SIRE!!!! :D

9. LOL that's the second time i've been punked with that... someone i know put it on facebook *sigh*

oh yeah and you dont need to close firefox just press the x on the tab n00bface (jks)

10. quoting for emphasis

11. Not down with that rickroll shit anymore. It was funny the first time it happened to me, but not the 30th time.

I aint gonna negrep ya though, I know it was just a harmless prank, but seriously though...people need to stop this.

Maybe I'll start a anti-rickroll campaign. AboveTheRick.

"Don't be a dick, stay Above The Rick." Will be our slogan. lol...fuck....

Anyway, back on topic...From what I understand all currency bills in the US is made from Cotton. I don't know of any documents saying whether or not they used to be on hemp paper. But I wouldn't doubt it in the early days.

The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper from what I understand. And from what I hear Hemp was a major crop our Forefathers hugely supported and encouraged.

12. Thanks for the not neg repping me lol. The link says something about a free PS3 for god sakes, no one should ever click it. I honestly thought I would maybe get the OP with it and not many others, I mean who would click a link that said free ps3 in it?

Man, I got a fucking terrible ass virus from a link I clicked on this site. It was on that thread where the guy said he smoked with a soccer player or something along those lines.. I clicked the link, it was for some news site, link opened up in new window, the window froze so I control alt deleted the interwebs and then my comp restarted itself and had a fucking awesome virus called PC antispyware 2010 on it. AWESOME, and I didnt even neg rep the ass who linked me to that shit. Few weeks later and I still got this awesome thing spitting up pop up windows at me constantly telling me to buy this shit.

13. yeah, I guess I shoulda looked down in the corner as I scrolled over the link, but just wanted to read info on hemp bills.

my fault for not looking. my fault for not scrolling down to see other's posts about it. (that's how I always get rickrolled. I never look down before I click a link.)

Guess I learn the hard way.

Hope I don't get a virus. I already have over a hundred or so....lol.

14. Am I the only one that hovered the cursor over the link before clicking?
    You guys shouldn't trust the interwebs so much.

15. I have that same fucking Virus man!

I got it on here too. I cant get rid of it. I dissabled any usable software I have.

I re-downloaded spybot 4 times now, and it wont open, Spy Terminator, is useless. AVG is disabled, and my firewalls are down.

This fucking sucks man

16. Dude I clicked on the source it sucks.
    Damn it couldn't click the red ex button for shit.

17. you know the key is finding a corner sticking with it, and eyeballing where it lands. and well...i did that shit ended up clicking the red box. but then the lyrics come up, instead of the window actually closing. fuuuuk

18. Try Eset's NOD32
    I dont get nuthin on my machine:D