Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is There Going To Be A Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SnoopGoat, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just wondering if you think for some reason there might still be a drug test at the place I was just hired. I quit smoking so I could get a job and it's been over 6 weeks now and I just got a new piece and I'm ready to celebrate, but... 

In the application you have to consent to a drug test, and many of their locations drug test, but it seems this one I was hired at doesn't. I accepted the job, and passed the background and did the rest of the paperwork and I think the only thing left to do is show up on the first day now... There wasn't any mention of a drug test in the interview, or the paperwork or any of the emails, just the one time in the application. Also my friend works there and said he didn't have to do a drug test.

Should I still wait to smoke or should I be okay? What would you do?

2. So helpful

3. ...you asked the internet...

4. #5 chzdgg, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014

That usually means that you can be randomly tested at any time. All companies are different though, some will only test you if you're performing poorly or get into an accident on the job. Buy some synthetic urine and you can blaze all you want without worrying.

5. You're too high to be on the internet right now

6. It's highly unlikely that you'll get tested at this point. But still, you should wait til after your first day, just in case. You stopped for 6 weeks, it's worth waiting a few more days to see it through.

7. #8 Deleted member 485635, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Dude, you waited 6 weeks. Will a couple more days really kill you?  :confused_2:

8. Thanks guys, will definitely be waiting until the first day at least.

9. smoke up! If they test you, quit.

10. Cynical armchair warrior alert

11. Pointless replies to a pointless post, you clearly ignored a lot of this forum and didn't check the stickied drug test thread, we hate these questions here and see numerous a day. We don't care about your drug test. Fail it, I don't give a fuck, maybe consider not smoking with the possibility of drug tests. And I can use memes however the fuck I want, there's no rules about that smart one......

12. #15 SnoopGoat, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Chill down there kiddo, it's gonna be alright. Maybe a nap?.. Some more education?

13. Let the guy vent. Rather pointless swearing in a public forum then poping kids with a 9mill.

SickAsTits.

14. #17 BurnAFewDown, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Ahahah....aha.....ha....more education..... Yeah....right...says the one who can't read or navigate through a simple forum. And what is your degree in again?