is there anyway???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by danbigbud123, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Hi guys my plants are coming very close to their 2nd week in flowering 3 are females pitils everywhere 2 are still unknown 1. Is there any way of getting to get the buds to start showing quicker like I said pistils everywhere but no buds?? And 2. Is there anyway to get the 2 unknown plants to show their sex quicker?? Any advice would be great

ForumRunner_20130209_222129.png

ForumRunner_20130209_222146.png

ForumRunner_20130209_222203.png

2. Bump!!! Anyone??

3. No and No. Be patient.

PW

4. you have pistols everywhere but no buds? I don't understand. each pair of pistols will protrude from a calyx, a bunch of calyx's together is bud. only in the last couple of weeks do they really swell up

5. Yes I have pistils white hairs everywhere but no buds how long until I see noticeable buds??

6. Patience my man. You should start seeing the buds that you seek in a couple of weeks or so. But as the Blade above me stated their size won't be at it's fattest until its ready to chop! I was antsy like this my first grow as well so I understand the thirst. I hope this thirst doesn't cause you to chop early and not experience your hard work at its full potential!

7. Cool ino its hard to be paitent lol no I defo wont chop early I am getting everything I can out of these babies how are they looking to you any tips pounters

8. Your shit pretty much look like my babies in my grow minus more bud sites and I'm at 12 days today. I am using Fox Farm's open sesame which is probably the main reason for the added bud sites but who truly knows. All I can add for suggestions is for you to include some co2 to your grow. I will be doing that myself starting this week once I get all of the materials. Other than that just being cognizant of your plants needs and how you fulfill them. Make sure you're not giving them a lot of nitrogen now as that can also stunt or slow down bud development.

9. I am already adding c02 once a lights out and lights on hopefully the buds will come soon more and more white hairs each day there getting there slowly just want my hard work to pay off lol

10. Upload some pics of yours so I can have a look at yours to compare

Cheers

11. Before defoliation
    image-1624428375.jpg

After defoliation

image-3137645835.jpg

These pics are a couple days old and I didn't take them to show bud sights just to compare size. I will take better pics for you to compare tomorrow when the lights come back on.

Attached Files:

12. That last pic I uploaded on accident was before 12/12

13. If the females are already showing then the others are probably male (especially if they look bigger) keep a close eye on them

14. The ones that aren't showing are smaller they I will just kwep checking daily

15. did you even read what you just quoted? what bit did you not understand?

16. I have white hairs exactly like this pic my question was when will these preflowers turn in to proper flowers do you understand now sorry for the confusion dude

Marijuana-sexing-female-male-1.gif

17. Cool, you might get lucky and have some extra females. Males are often vigorous monsters.

18. Hopefully cross my fingers hope they are females I will update when I no

19. Dude that takes at least 20-30 days of flowering before you start seeing what you wanna see. And that's on a 55-60 day strain.

You don't know what strain you have correct? So there is no telling what the avg flowering time is for your strain so you have no way of guessing what comes next.