Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there anyway to stop the MUNCHIES?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StAnky_Dank, Feb 1, 2009.

1. -i eat and eat and eat till my stomaches sore and then i wake up with ridicolous stomache pains!!!

Now i'm really not used to eating this much, I'm a kickboxer so when I'm not high I really portion my meals for competition. So it's very important I find a fix for this!

or is it something u just have to deal with on your own? I get SOO hungry when i'm high lol! I usually get high by myself at home, after work and game out on the ps3, when im with homies i never eat though!!!

2. Exercise alot. As long as you're burning off more calories than you're eating, you won't put on weight. I move around alot during the day, so by nighttime i end up doing the same thing, slammmmmin

3. I always try to eat before I smoke. You could try to eat like filling foods too. I also find out that if I'm just sitting around its worse so like try to find something to keep your mind off of it.

4. get fiber, fruits cherios, healthy shit, and just munch on it, you'll feel fuller faster.

5. Just don't over eat. I have never had any problem not eating I don't get why so many people claim that they MUST eat. You are under the influence of something it's just a matter of will power.

6. I've heard drinking a drink that has a good amount of sugar in it will help out the munchies.

I don't know if there is any truth to it though.

7. This is the best advice in my opinion. If you eat before you smoke, you should be good to go, but it's different for every person.

8. Exercise lots, lol I work a very labor intensive job 10 hours a day 6 days a week, I also train 7 days a week, Jiu jitus, kickboxing, boxing, wrestling, and mma!

I smoke weed to wind down after all the exercises, and I'm usually on a very strict diet.

I'm not worried about weight gaining, but the stomache aches I get EVERY morning after I get high from EATING. I eat like a wild man, I know I'm not lacking nutrition though, just get the munchies from sweet ol mari jane. Now the stomaches would be fine If I didn't get high every night lol! :p

9. i dont always get the munchies....
    but you get the munchies because you get tired and food restores energy...
    drink a red bull.

10. so if I drink a redbull while I'm high will I get wings!!!!? :cool: lol Just kidding.

Alright well it looks like I will have to try a few things, I think it's just engraved into my mind when I get high I have to eat, lol I've always munched out. :smoking: