Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there anyway to speed up the time it takes for a drug to kick in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsta, May 30, 2009.

1. Sorry for the long title. Anyway me and some friends are taking DXM tonight, but were only chilling for about 4 hours. These are good friends, but iv'e never tripped on DXM with them before so i want it to last as long as possible (don't suggesting chilling longer). So my question is what can i do besides not eat sht, so i can speed up the time it takes to kick in.

Note: Im not talking about making the trip longer, just how do i make it kick in faster, it usually takes 45 mins- hour.

2. have everyone take it about 30 or 45 minutes before you start chillin, so youll b high as soon as u meet up

3. The only way you can make it go faster is to stick it up your arse where you have more blood vessels or to inject yourself to absorb what ever you want to put in your body but why do you want get so high so quickly and ultimately destroy your body.

It's like the old joke. Two bulls are sitting on top of a hill overlooking some tasty young and the younger bull says "Hey Dad, why dont we run down the hill get hold of one of those cows and screw the life out of them?" The older bull says "Well son, why dont we walk down the hill and screw them all"

Its only an hour and then the fun begins.

4. Lol, do you have to be somewhere right after the trip? that should go well.

5. Yeah good luck trying to be sober within 4 hours if you plan on going somewhere else.