Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there anyway to know if Ill pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiswifey420, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Hi=] so i have been a chronic smoker for like 5 years but i quit because i am pregnant. i havent smoked in about two or three months. but like two weeks ago i took a couple hits a couple times a day for like 2 or 3 days. i drink alot of water an juice and i pee alot. and now i am gonna have a drug test for a new job tomorrow! i dont have money to go get a drug test to see if itll pass so im wondering if anyway you think ill pass? my husband thinks i shouldnt worry that i will but idk...

2. You can go to CVS and buy a test for $5 and find out.

You'll probably be okay though.

3. the cheapest i can find it for is like 15 and sadly i dnt have that much.. so i guess ill jus hope hope hope and keep drinkin water....

4. #4 Free The BIRDS, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    depends on your metabolism, and the foods you ate around the period you got high.

hopefully you didnt munchout, giving the used THC, fat to get stored.

if you have a semi fast metabolism i would say you are OK.

if you're a 300 pound women i would say, gl FATTY, but you should be ok.

for now. drink water today, MUNCHOUT. eat fatty/sugary foods all day and right before bed, so a new layer of fat is made. eat right when you wake up and every single time BEFORE you get hungry (you dont want any fat burned) intil the test. dont drink lots of water tomorrow.
    and dont worry about the drug test you have to buy, it wont change the results of tomorrow, or stop you from taking it.

GL

5. i always get super hungry an eat alot.... lol. i am 113lbs 5 ft 2 an have always had a super high metabolism.

6. If they call you back, you passed. If they dont, you failed.

7. i would most certainly say, you would passed. sounds like a very fast metabolism lol;).
    you should be good but gl anyway

8. i know that...

9. ...why would you smoke if you're pregnant?

10. My grandmother died an i was really depressed.
    but if your a tru weed smoker youd know that weed is the number one cure for morning sickness in pregnant women ( an number one treatment preg women use) and that its not harmful to your baby. but i personally dont like the feelin i get when i smoke knowin i have a kid inside of me which is why i quit. but yeah i was really upset an my grandmother who i was really close to died. thanks for asking.

11. lol theirs been many threads here discussing pregnancy smoking weed. haha alot turned out dirty.

ya weed helps with morning sickness? thats cool, but you probably dont have to smoke it. you cook it in some oil/fat and you can eat it and not absorb a bunch of junk into your lungs, then blood(thus your baby). or a vaporizer (but doubt u can afford that now). so just make firecrackers (crackers with weed&penut butter, made in oven). search here or google for how to make firecrackers, its easy.

sorry to here about your grandma

12. your right those are some good ideas. an i agree. even tho ive done alot of research on smoking during pregnancy i am definitely not promoting it but i dont knock someone for it. ive been on both ends. with my first daughter, i was 100lbs when i got preg an i had supppperr bad morning sickness an lost like 10lbs in one month i smoked for a few weeks an it allowed me to keep food down. my daughter is completely healthy an came out over 8lbs. but i did that cuz i was runnin outta options, meds an home remedies didnt work for me. like i said i dont promote it tho. i quit cuz i dont like the feeling, i dont like knowin that my kid is probably inside of me high thats not right. i completely agree that its not the best option. but statistically im sayin it is the number one cure for m/s in pregnancy. anyway thanks.=] (ive gotten in way too many heated discussions about it also an that was not tha point of my post so i hope it doesnt turn into that)