Is there anyway to do this?

Discussion in 'General' started by The HappyCamper, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I believe my biology teacher smokes weed. He doesn't look like a stereotypical stoner, however after putting some pieces together, I believe he is.

-He teaches biology
    -He visits Jamaica every year (not necessarily weed related)
    -He is the president of "The Peace club" at school

He is just overall chill in general. I'm not positive he smokes weed, but my stoner senses are tingling.

Is there anyway to ask him to smoke weed with my friends and I? How awesome would that be. If he doesn't smoke though, he will report us probably.

2. #2 ghostonvacation, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    Don't do it. Something you probably don't want to be involved in, and something he definetly does not want you to involve yourself in.

My 2 cents

3. Yeah, he might smoke weed. I doubt he would agree to it though, and I highly doubt he'd agree to smoking it with you and your friend.

4. if he does smoke weed, he sure as hell probably keeps to himself about it. he wouldn't risk his career by smoking with a student.. unless he's a retard.

5. Yeah, that'd be like asking him to just up and quit his job tomorrow.

If it ever got out that he was smoking with a bunch of kids, his future would be gone in a flash. I'd hope, even if he does smoke, that he wouldn't be foolish enough to make a move like that.

6. No matter what I say..

I feel like I'm just gunna end up policing this thread lol

7. Dude, yeah. No way he's going to risk his job like that. If he does smoke, you'd probably be making him extremely uncomfortable by even asking about it.

Just leave it be, man.

8. Its like asking him to risk losing his job to get you and your friend high.