Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there anyway i can smoke budder without weed or a nail/ skillet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatSmokeWagon, Apr 24, 2012.

1. I need some Ghetto ways to smoke budder without putting it on top of something, there has to be some knife hits or some shit. but only problem is i cant hit it inside, my stove is like 20 feet from where i can smoke :D.

THANKS

2. A knife will stay hot for 20 feet..

3. You can try Bottle Tokes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J2NneKEuTQ]Hash BT's ( bottle tokes) - YouTube[/ame]

4. no other ways :X i was thinkin light a spoon on fire, put budder on it. and put a glass container over it, let it fill then grab straw n suck it.. what you guys think :X

5. Use a car's cigarette lighter as your heating element, and a paperclip as your dabber. Add a small funnel and have fun.

6. so basically hot knives but with a spoon...

7. Wow. love that idea.
    What I used to do "BACK IN THE DAY" was get a hookah charcoal. and dab onto that and suck in w/ straw or tube of some sort. It gets the job done. or if you smoke cigs just put dabs on the end of them.

http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-6232-three-kings-coals-1-roll-33-mm.html

8. The ciggarette to bottle tokes are decent, not my thing as im really not a big fan of tobacco if i can avoid it, but effective and not needing to be relit over and over, but if your gonna do that you might want to try to just cover the bottom of your bowl with tobacco then layer budder on top of it and then butane torch that whole thing....

9. I love back in the day stories as long as they were back in the day (nothing after 1990)

10. get a small torch and a glow rod. heat said glow rod and set it right over the joint of a bong/bubbler, then get a paperclip and dab the budder on the glow rod.

About as ghetto as you can be while still being legit.