Is there anything better than a tall stack of pancakes?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by DaleGribble, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Is there?

I think not...

add some breakfast sides... i could die now

2. 3 tall stacks of pancakes... with syrup

3. well syrup is implied, no one eats pancakes without it.

but otherwise, you're right. lol

Maybe all you can eat pancakes @ IHOP? My record is 13.

but you get my point

4. yeah lol i got one, when your not eating them in a jail cell.

5. why would they give you pancakes in jail?

im just saying, pancakes are awesome. Immortality and pancakes made of $100,000 are better than pancakes.... there are so many things, but im saying, as far as food....

6. Corned beef hash.... that's my shit.

And i swear they made IHOP with me in mind. I'm like a junkie.

7. country friend steak and eggs.. mmmmmmmmmm:D

8. country fried steak should not be breakfast for anyone but is stoners lol. (I LOVE IT, and get you)

but check this muthafucka out:

[​IMG]

FUCKING SPRAY PANCAKES!!!!!!!! so easy...

9. I have to say belgium waffles with strawberries and whip cream takes the cake. Fuck Im hungry right now

10. what's better than a stack of pancakes????? a stack of huckleberry pancakes. That's what.

11. i had pancakes this morning, it was awesome. until i found i didn't have enough syrup, and that was like being shot in the heart.

12. sex while eating pancakes. :hello:

13. corned beef hash is great but ive never gotten it good at ihop. in fact the only thing i trust at ihop is the pancakes and maybe the omelets.

back to pancakes:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcD7-eNMsRQ]YouTube - Pancakes and Girls[/ame]

14. My god, I need pancakes.

Crepes are better.

15. Yes, pancakes are the shit. Why would they give u pancakes in jail? Well, to fuck with you mostly. I remember one day being locked up, i came down to breafast expecting the usual watery eggs and nasty grits. I almost shit myself when i saw a big stack of pancakes. But then i ate them, and actually did almost shit myself. Driest, nastiest pancakes i have ever eaten.