Is there anyone you would give your life for?

Discussion in 'General' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Either you die, or they die. No gurantees it wont be painful. If there is, who?

2. Only you, lover.

3. Voted no. At least at this point in time.

4. pretty much anyone

EVEN A MURDERER BABY RAPIST NAZI GHOST?!?!

yes, especially that

5. Primarily my family, but I have always shown a tendancy to be a (dumb) Paladin type. :smoke:

6. Naw all for 1, and 1 for all

7. Yes.

It would depend heavily on the circumstances, but yes.

8. Quiet troll

9. Myself.

/mindfuck

10. ya like since93 i would die for my kids..

but i dont have kids. i wouldve said my parents or something but

i dont think its smart / logical/ right to give your healthy younger life for a person double your age. im sure no good parents would want their kids to die BEFORE them anyway

so i voted NO.

11. (possibly) excluding certain family members, no there is not.

At one point I thought there was, but she proved my efforts were kinda less the useful.

12. [​IMG]

13. A lot of people... I would be willing to put my life on the line for anyone in danger and not really think about it aside from how to minimize risk.

edit: Shroom are you secretly in love with lebowski... you guys seem to be flirting a lot.

14. Yes. I would give my life for my wife, I would die with honor for her.

15. No, I'm the most important person to me. Sorry, but I'm a young college kid with potential, so sorry other person, you die. You mad?

16. My best friend, i have known him since i was 8 monthes old, met him the day he was born, known him forever, hes a better person than me, it wouldnt be the same living without him, so why not.

17. yup, my son. Id die, kill, go to jail, be tortured, torture, whatever I have to do for that kid. Nothing is too good for him.

18. family and friends. Any or all