Is there anyone else on here that lives in France??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by monkies, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Cause I need help on where to buy my equipment, I don't speak or read French lol so basically I need help to make sure I get the right kind of grow medium/lights/nutes. My husband is French but he doesn't know anything about this stuff and isn't really into talking about it. I might be able to buy some stuff online but its sooo expensive to ship anything here.

2. Hi monkies (calling someone that feels so strange), how are you ? :)

I was born and live in France but i do not know anything about growing so i cannot really help you. That being said, i have a link for you: Bienvenue sur Cannaweed v3

It's a french website on which there are tutorials, a forum, marijuana related news, etc....

3. #3 monkies, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    ahhh thank you so much puffy but I can't speak or read French :( That site looks really awesome too.

(I couldn't think of a user name so I just picked the first word that popped into my head. It's actually a quote off of the Safe Side Super Chick movie, You know, that scene when she opens the closet and all the toilet paper falls on her p ....and she says "monkies!")