Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there ANY way??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tko13, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Ive smoked for the past two years and never noticed or even cared before i came onto gc.. I want to know if th is bag of weed i just bought is sativa or indica. I thought i saw a little bit of purple( if it was, only enough to see if you look close" but i could be wrong, just looks like some pretty good dro. i have some shit to do today and dont want to be locked to my couch.. Is there any way to tell if weed is sativa or indica?

2. it's almost impossible to tell by just looking at dried bud

3. you could smoke it

Then compare your high to that of indica or sativa?

4. Indica = Couch Lock
    Sativa = Hyper high (typically)

Smoke it first :)

5. I have smoked so much different weed though and could never tell

6. yup. smoke it. or go back in time.

7. Although there is no absolute method to tell the two apart there are certain characteristics for each.

In my experience indica is generally more dense, darkly colored, and earthy or skunky smelling. Sativa is generally the opposite.