is there any way

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shagrat, Aug 4, 2008.

1. to control the stink of 100 mature plants in an indoor grow? i heard of ionizers and charcoal scrubbers but how many would i need for 100 plants? or is there like a big duke that will get the job done?

2. 100?!?!?!?? Why are you not grow-journaling?

And it all depends on the size of the grow room/ tent

3. im not growing anything. just wanna know if its worth the effort and funds. pple cant be smellin anything outside of this room. and i need somethin that can control lots of smell. cause im goin big or not goin at all.

4. Well to be honest if the room isn't the size of something like a suburban living room then I suggest not growing 100 plants. You would have to use way too much light and your eletric bill will skyrocket. At most, grow 30.

5. If you can vent out a window or something you can use an ozone generator.
    Make sure you don't breathe the mixed air from this as high concentrations of ozone aren't good for you at all. Once it mixes with the air outside for a few feet it should be fine though.

Venting up a chimney is great for this.

If you're growing within the room and it's sealed you're going to need a large activated charcoal air-scrubber. They're not cheap.

Again though, If you don't have venting the room as an option you're going to have some serious problems with heat unless you have Air conditioners.

MJ loves tons of fresh air... locking them up is shameful :)