Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there any way to use someone elses urine for at home drug test when your mom stands in the room with you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lovebeanbabe, Sep 27, 2013.

1. so i got caught and my mom is making me take a drug test but before i go into the bathroom she checked everywhere and patted me down but i have pee from my friend who doesnt smoke since its at home drug test i didnt think my mom was going to stand in the bathroom with me!! but i make her turn around so if i can do anything it can be quick.  She makes me pee in a separate cup that we have a bunch of in my kitchen so what i was thinking was to pour the pee in a cup already and put in my bra like wear a sports bra so when she pats me down she wont be able to feel it and it when she turned around i will take the cup really fast out of bra and put the cup she gave me that has no pee in it and then pee in the toilet and miss the cup so there is sound. DO you think my plan will work? the thing is im grounded if i dont pass this test and its random i got kinda got  caught last week so its not like i have anytime to get it out of me.  I just need to be able to use this urine ugh any other suggestions to use someone else's pee while mom stands in the room of you taking the drug test??  :confused_2:

2. Your idea is about as legit as it can get. Idk if you'll get away with it though. Let us know. Good luck.

3. I just realized you're the same girl that made the thread about smoking with the door open. Did u get caught AGAIN after that?

4. nope lol its the same time i just havent took the test yet :/ and i have plans this weekend it sucks

5. you're 18 and your parents are making you do a piss test? For real?

Move out if you want to smoke since they seem to be so against it. Would be a mood killer for me...

If the subject were even broached I would just leave personally...

6. ^^^^ ya I'd split too.

7. #7 0ri0n, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    If you got caught and your rents know you're already dirty, why in hell try to fake it? If your mom just so happens to know how long it takes to piss clean, (which is fairly common knowledge, not to mention there's always Google) then you're just getting yourself in deeper shit by lying.

8. That is very true.

9. #9 TheAnswer121, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    or respect ur parents wishes. they don't technically have to let you stay there. kids these days :laughing:

10. #10 â’¸anadianBuds, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    I would just make up some bullshit about not being able to piss when people are watching me/in the bathroom with me. lol

11. Yeah, honestly...that's 18 kid. Think of it this way, you will end up doing more harm than good moving out or doing anything rash. You're either going to college soon or something similar, or you'll be older soon enough haha. I promise you, being an adult is so much better, just do enough good for yourself to make it there and reap the benefits

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Idk being a adult sucks I wish I could just go back to school have my parents pay all my bills eat there food and such and maybe work a part time job for some me money. Espically in todays age kids have better cells and cars than I do at 34 and im not doing bad they just get spoiled and dont realize how good they have it. Enjoy those years!

13. Drink your friends pee, so when that pee filters through you, it will be clean pee, coming out of your warm teenage vagina
    Foolproof.

14. I'm not gonna lie, that last bit sounded extremely creepy.

15. :ey:

16. Solution: don't smoke so much that you can't get a job. get a job, don't be dependent on your parents, and then do as you will.

17. #17 DrPhuncky, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    If you got caught why would you try to fake a piss test and if your mom caught you, why would she want a piss test? I wouldn't try to hide anything. 18 and grounded, that's funny.

Frisking, urine tests and grounding an 18 year old? Move out girl, sounds like you have parents who will treat you like a child for the rest of your life no matter what you do.

18. get off the city, kid

19. Paradox I think!

20. I think not smoking for a while would be your best bet.