is there any way to trip off weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jwise, May 14, 2010.

1. I tripped on weed. That's when I realized it was a bad idea to leave it on the floor and started paying attention to where I was walking.

2. When I was on vacation in morocco, I made friends with some locals who were pretty heavy into the production and exportation of hashish.

It is a common practice over there to eat LARGE amounts of hashish, I am talking 30-50 grams.

I personally swallowed a 35 gram lump, and spent nearly 20 hours on my backside. I also got pretty fucking sick and puked over 6 times.

Holy shit, it was an experience though, one I will remember until I die.

3. whoeever said weed isnt' an hallucinogen.. ur wrong because it is, look it up in the DEA drug listing classes. It's a very minor hallucinogen of course tho but causes you usually to hear things that aren't really there, e.g. your cellphone vibrating or someone knocking at the door. but yea you won't see any colors or anything of that sort on just MJ. your best bet in your situation is to get a hold of some shrooms

4. Seen closed eye visuals of color. VERY minor, but it happened. I also had extreme body sensations that were not normal for an average toke session, but this of course was not an average toke session.

NEVER heard anything.

I suggest you not smoke for a good 2-3 weeks, dont eat much that day, drink some soda before hand, and then smoke wayyyyy over your limit. Something indica.

5. Trust everything else the DEA tells you?

6. Not to bring a dead topic up but I don't care who says you can't hallucinate off of marijuana because clearly they are confused. My first few times smoking 100% unlaced green consisted of hallucinations and crazy ass trips which I have even been able to compare to my shrooming adventures, and even last for over an hour. They were nowhere near how salvia is, and if you try Salvia make sure you have a sitter, and take turns. I have seen a friend jump out of a second story window when we were all tripping on x30 extract.

But since that was over 5 years ago I have only taken few T breaks and no where near long enough to bring me back to that high.