is there any way to trip off weed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jwise, May 14, 2010.

1. I have had auditory hallucinations on cannabis before.

2. Yea when I get blazed off a sativa I have a loud static over everything and one time I actually heard a grandma's voice.

3. If you abide by the old hippie way of categorizing trips:the tibetan book of the dead shit. if you got a low tolerance and smoke say an eighth of high quality shit, say hash plant or chronic shit, it will trip you out and have a alternations of perceptions. Once i took 15-17 hits and i had a trippy out-of-body experience.

4. [​IMG]

5. The first time I smoked weed i had a full on out of body experience, I was looking at my body from 2 feet above where I was sitting. This absolutely happened and because of it I chose not to try weed again for over a year.

So ya

6. You can always try salvia. Buy it at a smokeshop but you need a friend to watch you while you do it.

It's just really really really intense weed that gets you so high that you go to another dimension and as you come down you are super baked with a nice body high

7. Salvia will make you trip visually pretty good.
    RoboTussin in large quantities is in interesting trip
    Shrooms.

But if you wanna stick with mary jane, your best bet is ^^^^"get really high"

8. that was a very ignorant thing to say. dude salvia is not weed its nothing like weed besides the fact that its an herbal essence. you must be very carefull with the stuff. as it is in fact very strong when you get more than 20x. most people are not prepared for it. unles the have a good experience with pyschedelics.

9. sorry bro, not possible to my knowledge, try some psychedelics. i strongly recommend that you try mushrooms first if you're going to however, take the steps on the ladder XD, sounds lame, i know, but (to stick with the metaphor) if you skip to a higher step, but are unsure of your footing, you have alot farther to fall.

10. i like that

11. #31 Typewritermonky, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Yes. Make hemp oil. Take about, a QP of dank and make green dragon, then evaporate all the alcohol. You will have about 3-4g left. Eat a piece of this black/green/gold tar about the size of 4 rice kernels. Yes, that small, about 1/5 the size of your pinky nail.

A friend of mine (47 years old) who grows, has a family and has been smoking his entire life had to spend 3 days in bed because he was so messed up. And he ate only half a gel capsule of that stuff. With a FAT tolerance to it.

I have personally hallucinated from hemp oil. Scale the recipe for how much you want to make.

I have had CEV on BOMB 100% sativas whenever I leave the country for a month and stop smoking.

Oh, and that all-over-the-body-orgasm/feeling of falling sideways/every nerve tickling. Normally while eating, listening to music, or whatever, is the pinnacle of being high from weed. Sometimes accompanied by CEV if you have zero tolerance and have good sativa, and good indica.

12. smoke something sativa dominant but first take a long break to reduce ur tolerance.

13. 1). Get an ounce of weed.

2). Get a pound of butter.

3). Make cannabutter.

4). Make any form of canna-edibles.

5). Set aside 24-48 hours of your life that you can never get back.

6). Eat ALL said edibles (really clean your plate!!!)

7). Trip muthafuggin balls.

THE END

14. Don't do this. Its recipe for passing the fuck out.

15. You can have "trippy effects".. There's a difference..

Some people just act plain fucking silly when they're high, so I don't if people who claim they've had full blown hallucinations are telling the truth..

16. The closest you'll come to a trip off of weed is to smoke 3 grams of Neville's Haze and then do bongrips of Iceolator hash for another hour afterwards.

17. Haha there's no way to hallucinate from smoking (in my experience).

If you want to your gonna have to make edibles.

18. I wouldn't say you trip, but you can definitely hallucinate if you ask me. Often think i'm in another room or that the TV is coming out 3D etc etc, they are obviously not as intense as something like acid or shrooms it is still technically a hallucination.

19. #39 Typewritermonky, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Yes, of course nothing as strong as shrooms and acid because the chemicals in THC are just chemically structurally different, so common hallucinations from acid and shrooms are different from weed.

I find the only hallucinations I get from straight weed are when I'm outside on a beautiful day; i feel very close to nature, the colors are beautiful, and other people look claymated. Or if I'm inside...

That all-over-the-body-orgasm/feeling of falling sideways/every nerve tickling. Normally while eating, listening to music, or whatever, is the pinnacle of being high from weed. Sometimes accompanied by CEV if you have zero tolerance and have good sativa, and good indica.

20. Stop being a bitch and drop some acid.. Lol jk, but rly do it or shrooms lol, crazy shit man