Is there any way to tracc your shipment?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by TheLowEyeLife, Oct 27, 2009.

1. I ordered a bowl off the gc shop and the suspense is drivin me up a fuccing wall, does anybody kno what company ships for gc or of a way to tracc your paccage?

2. you need a tracking number

3. is that the same as the shipment number?

4. I am in the same boat as you my friend the suspense waiting for my new bong is too much to handle, but if you got the cheaper shipping option, they do not have a tracking number for it. I emailed the GC crew to ask and that was their response I want it sooo bad though...

5. Ask SuperJoint hes a member here, hes GC Admin & works at the store

6. Yea i got the cheaper shipping option, it shipped friday tho...i thought it was saturday until i re-checced my e-mail. IT NEEDS TO GET HERE! :mad:

7. Ive heard it takes a week or a little bit longer to get to the US members but I could be wrong.

8. From here:

Standard (International) Priority Mail
    Delivery time: 5-12 business day, for this method, tracking and tracing of your order is not available.

(International) Registered Mail
    You have to sign for delivery upon receipt of your order. Delivery time: 5-12 business days. Costs are calculated based on weight and destination of the parcel. When you have made an account in our web shop, you will be able to track and trace your order(s)

UPS or FedEx Express Courier Service
    Delivery time: guaranteed 3 business days delivery, with realtime online tracking and tracing, insured shipment in extra strong UPS shippingboxes. NO UPS FedEx shipping to the USA!

Actually, he's the owner of it all. :)

9. Thanks bro

10. Sis*

:p

11. Lol Old.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why all the double c's though

I had no idea this phenomenon started so far back