Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there any way to make these edibles work on me??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MattmPsi, Nov 13, 2016.

1. I've only had success with edibles the first time I ever tried them years ago. It was home made firecrackers. Nothing including that works on me now though.

So anyways I've came across a bunch of 50mg candies and they definitely work because everyone else has been getting really high off them. One of my friends even got high for almost 2 days off 100mg (lightweight)..

But anyways.. I've had 700mg of it at once with no effect.. I've tried all kinds of edibles with no effect.. I've bought other really really well made edibles and eaten huge amlutns of them without any effect too.

I still have like another 1000mg worth of these candies though wich costs me about 100 bucks....I dontbwanna waste it or sell it or give it away etc I want it to work on me for once.

Is there anything I can do to make sure it works on me????? I keep wasting huge amounts of money on edibles but they never work and I just wish there was some way I could medicate without smoking or vqping constantly cause it makes me cough too much....I can't get tincture to work right either.

2. @MattmPsi
    Badly made, To low a dose, Are the usual reasons you don't get high..
    I can take a 1000 mg of dispensary edibles and feel nothing but 200mg of my own hash oil will have me tripping my brains out for 8 hours so it's a question of dosing..
    Have a small fatty meal like an order of French fries an hour before to prime your liver and start taking them in 100mg amounts every hour or 2 until you feel something.. Then smoke a bit and see where it puts you..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    My hash master thread covers both very strong hash oil and single wash tincture that is very potent as well.. Use more weed and way less oil or alcohol..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Eat a small high fat meal about an hour before you eat your edible. If your tolerance is high you may need a t break of a week or so prior to your edible. It can take two hours +/- for it to come on. Smoke a bit about that time. Tolerance is the main reason I think they don't work for you. I take antidepressants and think they make my tolerance higher. Are you on any meds that may have that effect? Good luck.