Is there any way to get resin out of bong water?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rbtrucking4, Dec 14, 2011.

1. the mods tell people all the time to use the search function instead of making repeat threads. this is what happens when that is done. stop trying to be the grasscity police yo. 8 years old or 8 days old, people can get valuable information out of it even if the OP has long since overdosed on the marijuanas.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BxwgnpNIMAEb5q5.jpg

Let's be realistic no one here uses a home made filter in a bong.. you just clean the bong when it gets dirty. So replying to this ancient thread is kinda pointless.

I'm also not trying to be "the grasscity police yo" I just think it's ridiculous to reply to an old thread like this with info like that dude did..

I mean really?? Who smokes tobacco in a bong with weed??? & From what I've read there is no valuable information in the reply @Anonymousbeachbum gave or at all in this thread.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. i mean i smoke tobacco in conjunction with weed but not in the same pipe or bong lol. that doesnt mean other people dont though.

4. “No valuable information” well I mean I kinda needed to know how to filter resin out of bong water just now that’s why I looked this up and I’m glad I did because he showed me how, hate on me all you want he’s the reason I’m getting high tonight

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Between your user name and your VERY FIRST post..........it's just too easy........

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. #26 ChiefRunningPhist, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Yep it's possible. :)

You'd want to filter your bong water and save the solids.

Extracting into n-hexane:
    1. Soak solids in denatured alcohol
    2. Pour solids + alcohol into 1gal zip lock bag
    3. Add equal amounts of saturated Salt water as well as n-Hexane to zip lock bag.
    4. Shake up and let settle into layers.
    5. Cut corner of zip lock bag and drain crap layers away while saving top n-hexane layer.

Purging n-hexane:
    6. Add 10× the amount of ethanol to n-hexane and boil off/purge.
    7. Repeat ethanol purge until the purged oil smells right.

Using zip lock bag...
    Screenshot_2020-02-20-00-55-28~2.png

Using separatory funnel instead of 1gal zip lock bag..
    Screenshot_2020-02-20-00-55-21~2.png

^^^This process came from GrayWolf. I wish I knew what forum he was on because that guy is the real deal.

Here's the link describing the steps, amoung other extract polishing procedures...
    Polishing extracts | Skunk Pharm Research
    :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. wow buy the time i collect all the equipment needed and do that whole process i could just grow a plant and have plentiful weed. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I'm not going to hate on you but I am going to laugh at you because smoking resin does nothing but give you a headrush... So enjoy your head rush high wee man.

For real how old are you if you're smoking resin?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You made something to get resin out a bong to smoke?
    giphy-221.gif
    That's gross dude just wash your bong & throw the nasty ass smelling resin in the bin where it belongs lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #30 ChiefRunningPhist, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Lol its just if you wanted to. Thread title and such. And let's not be weed snobs and act like we've not scraped a piece or 2 in our day haha I've definitely smoked res before, it's not good, but when it's all you got it's what you do, Id much rather smoke that budder in the pic than res (they turned the res into that budder)..

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Lol be some fast growing but ya its not ideal, though it just a bit of chemistry. If you check out that link it shows some other techniques for purifying your final oil (winterizing ect).

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I haven't smoked resin since I first started smoking & was smoking just for a buzz :laughing:, I smoke marijuana now for pain relief more then anything so smoking resin isn't for me :confused_2::laughing: I'd also deffo rather hit the budder in the picture dude :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #33 ChiefRunningPhist, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Thats what the process does. Turns your shit res into that budder. I don't have to worry about it anymore either lol but some people keep roach jars. If you just moved to an illegal state and didn't have a hook, you might look at that roach jar in a different way lol

This bag is full of roaches and crap soaking in denatured Alcohol...
    Screenshot_2020-02-20-00-55-28~2.png
    The budder is after pulling out only the good shit.

I think it's amazing lol if you already got this then my bad, but I just a nerd who loves this kinda shit

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Rerolls hell yes …. fucking around with bong water ,,, fuck that .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Back in the day, way back to the beginning, we'd smoke an oz of mersh every day, come Friday we'd take a sock and put it over the top of the bamboo bong and invert, let it drain after a few shakes, turn the sock inside out and dry it on a frisbee. We changed the water once a week and smoked the bong hawky before the football game. We were desperate kids. lol. We'd also take a penknife and remm out the stem

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. some people like resin man.[/QUOTE]

Woah

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Well hell I got jars of roaches ,,,, hmmm I might be asking some questions soon ..
    Good Job

• Like Like x 1
  18. His name means don't drop the soap in the shower .