Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there any way to get high off a male plant??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XhazeXkushX, Oct 4, 2009.

1. ive been starting a new grow indoors in the past week and worried if 1 of my plants is male they will be trash...is there any use for males besides seeds?
    :confused:

2. You can smoke the male flowers.

Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

Some males are quite a bit more potent than some of their female counterparts.

You can also use them to make hash, or edibles.

3. ^ What he said. It all depends on the specific strain.

4. Well... Sorta...

The male flowers of all strains (with the exception of ruderallis/hemp) produce THC... So you can smoke 'em and get high... Or make hash/edibles... Regardless of strain. :)

5. IGotTheCottons: thanks for sharing the info. didnt know about this!

6. I would make hash or edibles out of a male plant.

7. His-Ash! bizznat-ch :D

8. You might be able to suck his dick for some coke.

9. ...uh?

10. Your probably alot more knowledgable than me, but I really think your wrong here man, I just finished my grow, and both my plants turned out to be males, two 6 and a half foot tall monsters, and I found absolutely nothing on the plants that I could smoke. All I got was a bunch of pollen clippings.

I agree you could make hash or edibles out of alot of male parts, but I just don't think you can smoke male flowers. Perhaps you could elaborate a bit?

11. Id just toss them, you got fans running? It would suck to get pollen on your female plants in any way.

12. youre wrong. i actually put this myth to test the other day, i was tired of the hearsay. i smoked the flowers off the very top of the male plant and a very short while later i was feeling different than i ever have. it was a pretty different buzz. :smoke:

13. how did you chop the up before you soaked it? i might try this with some male plants, should i jsut cut them into small pieces with a pair of scissors?

14. You can smoke the male flowers.

[​IMG]

Definitely man. I've gotten high as fuck off some male flowers. No bullshit.

15. Grinded the stalks and leaves for easier and purer absorption of thc into the alcohol. Its a lot better when you grind it well.

16. ok so im probably going to make hash out of my male plants but when should i harvest? should i cut them b4 the flowers open???

17. Of course you can, its just not classy :cool:.

Just like you can eat a dog, but of course hamburgers taste better.

18. Let me explain something to all those smoking male flowers. Those flowers are sac that contain pollen, produced by the plant to reproduce. When smoking bud your inhaling a females sexual reporductive organs, the active ingredient (THC) mainly produced by females (and somewhat males) is used to absorb pollen passing in the air naturally. Marijuana with seeds, lower quality, is filled with seeds because it's been pollenated, that same female plant stops producing excess THC (therefore getting you less high) because it knows it isn't as needy for pollen to produce seeds. My point is, when you SMOKE pollen it comes in contact with THC in your lungs. Believe it or not this still causes a sexual reaction between the pollen cells and THC. It may take a decent amount of male flowers to be smoked at the same time, but in the long run this will cause illnesses such as Bronchitis. So beware the infamous male flowers, and try to keep them for strictly breeding plants, that is breeding outside your lungs:smoke:.

19. I agree with most of what you were saying but it all sort of falls apart where I bolded it. Past that it all sounds very made up to the point it actually made me laugh. XD

20. To water it down:

Yes you can smoke Male plants, and get high.

It's the Female plants that produce big buds (think quantity), which is why Females are preferred.