Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there any way to flavor a gravity hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DANKErika, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I'm not new to smoking, but my friend said he flavors his gravity hits. He says he flavors the water, sloshes it around when he's raising the bottle causing it to flavor the smoke... is that possible? Or is he just playing with me? And if he is, is there any way to actually flavor the hit?

2. Better than that, you can get flavor drops, and just drop one or two on the weed before you hit it, and it gives it a flavor. They work nicely on blunts and joints too. usually only a buck or two. Worth it if you like don't like tasting the weed. I think they cover up the weed taste so i usually don't get them.

3. mix some strawberries in your grinder when you are grinding your bud

4. I know about the flavored drops, I just wanted to know if what he was saying was true... but thank you for your insight :)

5. Why in the fuck are you not in a kitchen right now?! And you better tell me you're on a laptop waiting for the Goddamn dishes to finish!:cool:

6. what're you talking about..?
    edit: oh OPs a chick ha :rolleyes:

And yeah, there's really no way to "flavor" gravity hits besides sticking a blunt in the bowl instead of weed.

No need to flavor it anyway cause you suck it out so fast and then just hold it in, you barely taste it.

7. lol I never have dishes because I actually do them when I finish using them. haha I'm proud to be a female toker, I can actually make bomb ass food for munchies or come up with new "special" recipes. Oh, and I actually do the "typical" stuff a female should do. Not because I "belong" in the kitchen, but because I'm not lazy enough to leave messes or eat processed foods that will clog my arteries. But I don't take orders from anyone, I do what I want. :)

8. You were doing pretty good there until the end.:cool:

And remember, ladies, it is encoded in your DNA to be in the kitchen...For every one woman out of the kitchen, that's ten points deducted from the evolutionary ladder.:cool:

9. Ah, that's where you're wrong. How can the human race evolve into even more superior beings when there's still people pulling the sexist card?.. Remember, you can't evolve without us.

10. I didn't pull a sexist card...Not my fault that women are meant for the kitchen at birth, that's genetics, woman, not me.:cool:

11. Some women do, I'll give you that.. but that's because they want to not because you said so. It's not genetics, that's being sexist. Given, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but don't try to force your opinion on others or say your "opinion" is a fact.

And if what you say were true, I wouldn't be able to fix a car or be handy around the house. I'm very capable of doing things on my own, I'm not a feminist.. I just believe women can be as equal as men and still make a better sandwich. :)

12. Gravity hits in the kitchen. Food must never be to far away. minifridge?

13. Women will evolve their skills in the kitchen! That's what is required for the evolution of our species!

14. haha how did this thread turn into what women should or should not do? Don't be so close-minded boys. Even if you don't realize it.. women control men, not the other way around.

15. Hour glass figure for moving around the kitchen swiftly, slender fingers for getting in and out of drawers/sink/fridge/oven and they come in handy for chopping up stuff, average height isn't too tall because the freezer is right there...I'd say that's genetics.:cool:

16. Orange Juice. Melted butter

17. #17 4pawsbmj8, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Threads go off topic really easy. Some times it's for the best or sometimes its just two people bitching at eachother. Get used to it. Have fun toking

18. Not every woman has an hour-glass frame, slender fingers, can chop stuff, and is average height.

Don't be so close-minded boys, chill out and smoke a joint.

19. Oh and when you sexist guys complain that there's not enough female tokers.. it's just we don't want to sit around and talk about "man, I remember this one time when I smoked" Yeah, it's fun to share stories, but open your mind and actually have intellectual conversations instead of repeating yourself.

20. how so?