Is There Any Way To Fix This Or Will I Need To Buy A New On

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lephtknutsuckha, Aug 13, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407954138.772611.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407954151.441443.jpg this is my friends bong so if it's broken for good I definitely need to pay for a new one and that's like 60$ is there any way to fix it and have it still look nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you could makeshift an airtight seal but the owner would be pissed. just be upfront, ask him what the bongs worth at this point and pay to replace it. 

3. but I was wondering if I could buy a new downstem and switch them out

4. yea if you can get the current stem out go out and buy a replacement, theyre like $10.. and he didnt pay $60 for that acrylic bong btw

5. it's not acrylic it's glass if it was a shitty acrylic one I would give him 15$ to buy a new one

6. the trash is where that bong should go.

7. forsure, looks acrylic from the pic but anyway, if you can get it out you should be able to replace it.. you shouldn't have to buy him a whole new one

8. i'd buy him a new one just so he doesnt have to use that thing anymore

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407961015.588775.jpg I think you don't like it cuz you haven't seen the whole thing

10. those were probably the shit in the 70s,  i've hit a few soft glass piece...they all have sucked.   i still vote you buy him a new bong

11. you should be able to buy a new stem, you just gotta know the measurement.

12. Yeah I would just replace the bong.

13. I used to work at a head shop. You can go get one of those stems for cheap. I would buy a few- cause its a bitch to put them in the rubber piece, and you might accidentally snap it out of frustration. 

the size is the same for all soft glass. Thats the official term for that particular type of bong (but you say waterpipe in the store).