Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there any way to delay a high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zachp420, Jul 12, 2018.

1. In my current circumstance i can only get high 2-3 hours before i need to be high, and being high during this time is not an option. is there any way to ingest THC, but not feel the effects until 2-3 hours later?(and no I can't carry a pen or edibles on me.)

2. You need to be high?
    Edibles are your best option.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Than too bad so sad, either suck it up and be sober or just be a man and, bring edibles or a vape pen.

4. The only thing I can imagine that can fit your circumstances is a hash yogurt on a full stomach. When you ate a heavy meal before consume some edibles it kinda delays the high. When the meltet butter-hash-mix is mixed in the yogurt, you can eat it at any time, no smell at all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What? I don't think so man. Get some capsules and take em? Why you gotta hide it?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. it's my job' i'm a janitor in a courthouse and it's a pretty serious offense to bring shit in there. it's not impossible, but if i get busted i am seriously screwed. i can't keep it in my car because i ride the bus, i could buy some weed every day after work but that's not practical.

7. Ohhhhh..... It all makes sense now man. Why didn't ya say so? Silly you. You can bring edibles just eat them before work.

Carry edibles on ya while your driving and, just before you go in for the shift eat the edibles. Preferably small discreet ones like THC infused mints in an Altoids can. Good luck my friend.

8. #8 Peaceful Dusk86, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    If your job is searching everything you bring with you like a bunch of Nazis then it's time for a new job. SERIOUSLY!!

I can understand looking for something like weapons, smoking pipes and what not... But what reason would they have to be checking the food you bring in with you?

• Agree Agree x 1