Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there any reason...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alta420, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ...NOT to vape? We've all seen the arguments about smoking, and physically inhaling burnt vegetation into your lungs. I can even get down with that argument. Inhaling anything burnt into your lungs isn't that great. I was watching a show the other night, hosted by Robin Williams, about the effects that drugs have on people. They profiled a meth head, coke addict, heroin user, and pot head trying to do different tasks. At the end, a doctor tells everyone how the drugs affect them. The worst thing he could say to the MJ user was that he has a higher risk for lung cancer.

Well, what WASN'T said, was, what if you just vape it? Or use edibles? I mean, there's just no downside. So, vape up, folks! I know I'm going to. :D

2. I love vapes and edibles but there is nothing better than a perfect doobie.

3. I would if I had the money to buy one..when I get extra money it usually goes towards weed

4. My reason for not vaping is that I like to get completely high off all the cannabinoids in my weed at one time.

5. I got a cano and I only do not use it when I wanna get high immediately which is much faster than smoking a few bags

6. Yes.

The high from smoking is far, far more enjoyable.

7. This is kind of the reason I don't use a vape, actually...They're more overhyped than Lebron James.:cool:

8. You get a very different high from a vape, which some may not prefer. But there's nothing like a satisfying bong rip or the bond formed when you share a blunt with someone.

9. um isnt it not proven but we have good evidence that regualar marijuana users have a lower chance of lung cancer then those who smoke nothing at all?

10. Actually a lot of them are being burnt off before you can inhale them. While you may not get them all in one go while vaping, it at least preserves them.

11. Pretty unlikely. Smoke is still bad for your health and lungs.

12. Is it really not as good? I've never tried it and was going to get one soon

13. Well of course it's different for everyone. Some prefer the high. I find it much less enjoyable. I'd describe a vape high as cleaner and clearer, but without the... "smash" of smoking. The oomph is gone.

14. Nothing beats bong rips or big rips from a good pipe. Vapes are boring.

15. The smoking experience is important as well, my friend. There's nothing like sparking up a doobie with your boys and enjoying the sesh.

16. I love vaporizing as well as smoking, I usually smoke a few joints in combination with my mflb for a perfect mix of energetic vape high and mellow "dude im stoned" smoking high. that with a few microbrews and im in paradise :D

a good technique i use for vaporizing is to get it very nice and ground up, hit it, and when it starts to turn brown take the nugs between your thumb and forefinger and rub, so that it gets more surface area. i find this prolongs the length of the bowl, increases vapor content, and gets a majority of the cannabinoids out to the point of the bud being a dark brown/black. might be less healthy but it is effective

17. lol pretty much sums it up for me right here.

18. the sesh plays a huge part to me too. id rather light up a joint with my boys than pass a plastic bag around.