Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there any reason for this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NatureChief, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I wonder... only ever had pre ground once before and I have no idea why this is done. Any insight? I can always stink up a room with some new herb but this isn't even that aromatic either. Maybe its better for getting kief? Any advice or thoughts would be great, thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. Thats probably shake

3. Hope not... the only other time I got stuff pre ground like this it was the most intense mind high I ever experienced. I could not remember anything and could not hold a conversation whatsoever. It was quite the time! I'll let everyone know how it smokes soon...

4. I want some of that shit lol

5. lol the only time i have ever heard of some one pre grinding weed then selling it is because it's shake or they did somthin to it personally i would be kinda pissed is some one tryed to sell me somthing preground up

6. #6 MadeInJapan, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Yea me too.. Thats suspect
    N I wouldnt trust.. But thats just how I am bout stuff I put into my body.. Mostly weed.. N food.

7. "Is there any reason for this?"

Yes. It's likely a) not weed or b) shake. I suppose there's also the possibility that your dealer is grinding up your bud, but that's a little silly and you should ask him not to do it.

I wouldn't smoke it. My guess (based on your description and the picture) is that it's not even weed. If you got a very intense high previously, it's likely that you were given "synthetic marijuana." The picture you posted is very suspicious. IMO, it doesn't look like ground bud. And it certainly doesn't look like any sort of "dank shake" that would get you intensely high.

I wouldn't accept bags like that ever again, OP. Talk to your dealer.

8. I see a couple tiny stems. Not sure what to tell you, my hunch says it just wasn't very tight bud so it got wrapped like that.

Doesn't hurt to just break it all out and inspect it, give it the smell test and the taste test.

9. Smells and tastes like it... weed for sure. My bro forgot all my smoking stuff with some girl he met so yeah. Shit.

10. Yeah, I'd say it was just some crumbly/dry/light bud. A lot of stuff falls off bud like that and can make it look like shake. As long as you didn't over-pay, and it's not full of sticks and stems, I'd be content.

Hey, it's whatever works ;)

11. find a new source any body selling preground up stuff is messing with it. . .

12. Maybe dealer puts it through his grinder to steal your keif? That could be it.

13. I bet your dealer was smoking with some people (or by himself) and you hit him up for weed. the dealer got high off not a lot of weed and saw his grinder and went this would be a perfect amount to give this guy.

14. Very imaginative, but highly unlikely. It does not look too good from here my friend, would not smoke it if I was you.

At the very best it is bottom of the bag shite. Regardless, get yourself a proper dealer!

15. I would be careful. I know someone that sells all of our shake that we run butane through to make oils and wax's.

16. Yeah I would be pissed too. I like opening my own product, with kief all intact.

As throat puncher said, maybe he/she is stealing your kief lol
    But a more reasonable explanation is that you got shake :smoking:

17. most likely just shake. either because its from the bottom of your dealers pick up or because he stole all your keif haha. like everyone else has said, there is a small chance it could be synthetic bs, but id say it just looks like you got some shake especially since you said you smelled it and all. happy smoking!

18. its shake, its fine, schmoke up

19. Is that the Arkansas sticker on the bottom of a cig pack?

20. [quote name='"Mago0"']I would be careful. I know someone that sells all of our shake that we run butane through to make oils and wax's.[/quote]

That's not cool man, you let this go on?