Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there any possible way to smoke in your room with the door open???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lovebeanbabe, Sep 22, 2013.

1. so im in kinda in trouble with my parents they caught me smoking in my room like a few nights ago and tore up my room and found like tin foil, matches, a shot glass w/ little bits of weed remaining. This isnt the first time they caught me but i have to stop smoking for a month and i dont wanna save the weed and have it in my house so i have to smoke it all so i can get clean for a month and take the drug test sp im ungrounded. I tryed to use someone elses pee but my mom stood in the bathroom with me!! so i refuse to take the test.  But i wanna smoke in my room ive been smoking in the shower since i got caught with no smell cuz of the steam window and soaps but my mom makes me keep my door wide open 24/7 i have a bowl and i would blow it out the window but is there any way to smoke a bowl with ur door wide open??  :hello:

2. Respect your parents wishes ... It is their house that they pay for and allow you to stay..

When your old enough to move out on your own then you can do as you like..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Why would you smoke I'm your house at all now if your mom is so against you smoking weed? You're an adult, you can do as you please, but don't do it I'm her home if she's against it. You're just disrespecting her.

4. Just don't. There's no way around it. It's ur parents house, not yours. However if you are one of those people that will still do it even though we say u shouldn't, just wait till they're asleep. In a deep sleep. Then just blow it out the window using a cardboard paper towel roll stuffed with dryer sheets. Still risking getting in trouble though. Still disrespecting there household though.

5. Masterbate naked on your bed until they demand you close your door.

6. That.. Just might work!

7. C'mon...I know we're all supposed to be 18+ and shit but obviously OP is a kid.
    Just stop smoking OP.. Save the weed it something. Think how dumb this sounds right now..."my parents caught me smoking weed, so they're suspicious and make me keep my door open 24/7 how can I smoke with no smell"..lol worry about finishing highschool than how to hide getting high from your parents.

8. Its not worth it. Just wait it out. This will be easy if you are not dependent on it. :)

9. Well I'm not going to assume that because they have a parent who is against weed. It might seem likely, but that would be rude of me to assume or judge something I don't fully understand.

10. If you get a toilet paper tube and elastic a bounty sheet on one end and then shove 8 more sheets on the inside then blow your smoke through the tube out your window. My buddies and I did this in math class in hs and got away with it.

11. Bringing a schedule 1 controlled substance into a private institution....ballsy....

12. Why would you smoke in math class. Is it really worth it to get expelled?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Makes me keep the door wide open Lolololololololol I lost it from there lol

14. Hahahah. God damn I'm immature.

15. Sorry man, but this is just dumb. You're not using bud, the bud is using you.

You clearly need to stop smoking for a little while. You need to sort this stuff out with your parents and their drug test. Give your stash to a friend who can keep it safe for you while you take a break.

16. This guy is right. Marijuana isn't harmful, until it's use harms your relationships with your family. Then it can be extremely harmful. Have your priorities in order, if marijuana is a bigger priority than your relationship with your family, you should seriously consider slowing down or taking a break.

17. Lol that girl is probably like "Ugh none of these people are helping me they don't understand what I'm going through meehhhh!!!!!!"

18. Lol probably. I gave her an answer to her question though.

19. #19 lovebeanbabe, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    I

20. @[member="Happyhaha2000"] haha I laughed at ur comment lolol. But nah you guy all did help thanks :)) I'm just gonna wait to go outside I guess from now on sucks getting caught :/