Is there any point saving a burnt place

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grandsouls, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I cannot really give any advice on medium heat. Besides most other mediums grow quicker than into subway over. I’m still new and used in Foxfarm soil’s after I get a few good grows and I plan on switching to a faster growth medium

2. Alright thanks for all your help bro.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’d guess when it dries out it’s start looking better. But make sure soil is pretty dry from top to bottom. Just don’t go so long that the plant gets more droopy or wilted

4. So droopy and wilted already
    Will just keep fingers crossed.

Thanks again !

And thanks everyone else.
    Never had such a useful group and supportive group of people help me on these forums before! Lots learned

5. I wouldn’t call that droopy or wilted from lack of water. I wish I had the pics still from when I tested drying plant out limits but the whole leaf points down and wilts like dried Tobacco leaves. Urs is more curled under do to root issues

• Like Like x 1
  6. Think my roots are fucked too then :(? Or just drowned

7. Drowned. Anything below soil. Nute lock, Excess, wet feet. All considered “root zone issues”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Alrighty

Thanks so much for all the help !!! Hope I can get at lease half of what originally harvested :(

9. I think I’ll just focus on keeping and making her alive before harvest day.

Once she is in good health “ monster crop “ her and take as many clones off her as I can before harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well you might have issues. Monstercropping should be done within the first 3 weeks of flower. After that, hormone levels change.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Good to know.

I’ll just have to keep a different clone in veg then and clone her.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My plants have looked amillion times worse due to super 25-30°f temps for about 2 weeks straight.. they didnt look like plants anymore just a dead something.. but cause shit was still green i tried to bring her back and now shes in her 8 weeks flowering and about reward me for not givin up on her

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Great to hear.

Thanks ey ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leaves are only getting worse.
    You guys sure this is really worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. When they are toast, they are toast. Many have told you this. I get the hopeful thing, but hope doesn't cure those mistakes. Sorry for your loss. Make it up on the next one.

16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Worse every day

17. How close are ur lights omg.. thats alot of burn bro.. howd that happen??

18. Ok answer these questions simply and let's get this figured out for you.
    Room size.
    Room temp
    Humidity
    What lights( power and type hps, my, led ect)
    Hight of lights above the canopy.

If you haven't since this happened you need to do a transplant. If you don't have a bigger pot to transplant into then here's how you do it.

Take plant and pot and lay it out on its side. Tap around the pot to release the soil and the roots from the pot. Elevate the pot while holding the base and gently work the soil/ root ball out.

This is going to be very telling for you. Inspect the roots. Take pics and show us.

Now take a seated knife. Cut all the way around the soil removing about half inch from sides and 1/4 of the bottom of the soil/ rootball.

Then take new soil. This is important. Do not use the soil you have about 1/3 drainage material ( and yes you can use coco choir in the place of peralite but you need more imo) add it to the bottom of the pot. Lightly mist but don't soak the new soil. Now pick up your rootball and plant and put it in the pot and use fresh soil like you did for the bottom. And pack the sides in as well.

Once this is done clean up and know that this should be your first step when you have issues .fixes 95% of issues.

Give it a few days to start to send new roots into fresh soil. 1 week from this and you will be amazed assuming you don't have another source of stress ( ie lights to close or to hot / dry conditions.

Get back to us when this is done and you answer the questions. Like I said. She ain't dead yet. And can suprise you if you act quickly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thanks ey.

Iv transplanted now washed roots off MOST of the root just fell off I think those evil gnats did more damage than I thought.

Put root hormones in soil and gave a very light feeding

Thanks for clearing all questions Yakattack90.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1