Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there any perks to a spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeDaily, Jun 29, 2010.

1. im going down to lazy j's tomorrow and was wondering what i should get? i dont want a bong. But whats the perk to a spoon??

2. easy to clean and portable and cheap

3. I think the perks of a spoon would be size and ease of use. Also you dont waste that much bud a a spoon compared to some other methods.

4. Portable, reasonably easy to conciel (like in a room, not necessarily on your person), cheaper than bongs, use less weed than joints and blunts.

Cons: they can be harsh, if you want a super fancy one, they can get really expensive.

I'd split the difference of pros and cons of bongs (especially since you don't want a full sized bong) and get a small bubbler.

5. they hit hard as hell if its cleaned out, and saves a lot more bud than a l. plus its chill to take a hit, chill, take a hit chill, not like a blunt constantly burning

6. They're easy to clean, easy to share in a circle, and can be really cool looking. Lately though, I've been smoking my little brass/wood one-hitter most of the time. I seem to use a lot less weed this way.

7. Yeah... what they said. I like glass bowls for smoking at home, but a cheap metal bowl is a must have for anyone who smokes in "risky" situations. Just throw it away. It was only $9.95, and honestly, you can come back and get it later if you want to.

8. Spoons sound sweet, I should get one, orr.. What is the cheapest and best to get?

9. takes me 15 seconds to pack a bowl. takes me 3-4 mins to roll aa quality joint. theyre much easier to set up. easier to use. but sometimes they can hit hard. but w/e man. a highs a high :)

10. Kinda repeating everybody else but it's

1) discreet
    2) efficient
    3) relatively cheap in case it does break

11. this sums it up lol.

And it gets you totally fucked if you smoke enough:)

12. You can find cheap glass pipes too. I have one small one that I got for $15 bucks that I take out with me. If I come that close to getting caught, I'll just break it. It's pretty thin glass that I could just crush under my shoe. Not a bad idea eh?:smoke:

13. Just find a headshop in your city and go there. Look in there and find one that you like for a reasonable price. The people in there will help you pick one out too, and you might be able to jew them down on the price. ;)

14. What are the chances I can lower the price if I smoke some with them?

15. Generally speaking youre not going to be able to smoke with them unless you already know them or are a seriously regular customer, i only started smoking with my LHS employees and owners after several hundred spent in the store and simply being mature about the store policies involving discussion of such activities. They need to get to know you.

16. Size they are small easy to clean and conceal

17. For sure, Theysaye your herb

18. Oh, so I guess I wont be getting a discount. :(

Anywho, you guys, the thread question was answered, I think the OP got what he needed.

19. At most head shops you can get a discount pretty easily. Just pick out the piece you want, and ask for the price. When they tell you how much is costs, ask how much it would be if you were to pay in CASH. Normally you get around 10-15% off.