Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there an sites that sell that dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlackEducations, Nov 8, 2011.

1. is there any legitimate sites out there that sell that dank? if anyone knows please private message me of e-mail. i dont want any of those legal bud sites that offer shit.:confused:

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅­­­я̲̅i̲̅h̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_­̅­­­­̅­­(­)­ڪے

2. Though it is quite against the rules to discuss it here, there are several reliable dealing websites on the net. If you take a good look around you might find one.

3. If you are a medical marijuana patient then you should be able to buy weed on craigslist from other medical patients who grow.

4. Legimate websites can't sell weed.

5. hahahaha

Attached Files:

6. Craigslist
    Silk road, if you know what youre doing

7. There are. Nobody is going to straight up fucking give them to you. If you want them, do the research like the rest of us.

8. Yall some greedy sob's

Go to Cl go to health and beauty or farm and garden

9. Yall some crabs.

10. Lmfao this guy can't be serious.

11. Look around for 'black-market' type websites. There are several in existence and there are some great deals if you do your research.