Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a way?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LegalizePot_, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Is there a way hidding smoking weed around parents, Can they tell instantly that I’m high because the past few times I was high not stoned and my mum couldn’t really tell lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. eye drops cologne why you hiding it from your parents they'll catch you eventually better to just be upfront and hope the respect it depends how your parents are tho.

3. I would if it was legal, I’m actually thinking about just telling her because the medicine im on has fucked me more than weed would ever.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i would definitely tell her than especially if the doctor got you taking meds that are worse than gods gift

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, Thing is the weed over here aint the best lets just say that, I get good shit but its super expensive 20€/gram or 40€/3 grams

6. i mean thats not too bad when i first started i was getting mostly dhk strains like tangerine haze pineapple express northern lights durban poision etc but 50$ an 8th and 160$ a half not the best prices but deffinetly worth it for quality the local shit now is always the same for everyone and its usually decent 35$ an 8th 120$ half but not as good as my own by far

7. [​IMG]
    This is the kind of weed i get

8. yea thats how the cheaper weed be for me too no strain names just gets the job done nothing special