Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a way too...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there a way to just light a bowl and not have to light it again?? cause i dont have a lighter and all i can use is a candle and i dont want to have to keep lighting it.

2. grind up your weed before packing a bowl, solid nugs tend to go out quicker between hits

3. Ya, pull through that fucker in one hit. And next time buy two lighters, thats what i usually do.

4. Toothpicks or spagetti. :smoke:

5. im probably gonna get flamed for this but i would suggest mixing your weed with a little tobacco

6. well, it's better than toothpicks and spaghetti :smoke:

7. no its not. toothpicks work excellent. maybe get some hemp wick for future use. you could just light it with the candle

8. Am I the only one thinking this really?

Dude how the fuck do you light the candle?

9. If i light a tooth pick will it stay lit?

my stove :D

10. Ughh, no it definately isn't. :smoke:

Edited: Just saw your update. Light the candle. When you need to relight the bowl, use a toothpick.

11. this. also fuck the 5 character minimum.

12. the toothpick will stay lit yes. just get it goin good

13. Grind your bud finely, pack it down so it's not loose, and rip hard. And if you really don't want to have to light it again, roast the bowl on your first hit.

14. Why don't you light up the candle, blow it off when you're done with the 1st hit and re-lit it again using your stove? It's common sense man, fuck.

15. i think the point is that he doesn't want to smoke standing over the stove. it's common sense man, fuck.

16. if you cant afford to buy a lighter, you honestly shouldnt be smoking...

just my 2cents

17. yes, that's why he doesn't have a $0.99 lighter, because he can't afford it, but he can afford weed.

18. Ok Im surprised nobody has said this already what u gotta do is grab any candle take the entire wick out clean it a bit then light ur bowl with it

19. Just pack as much as you think you can hit at once, and take the biggest hit you can - burn it all!

20. #20 o0s0n0o, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    [quote name='"ddog7x"']

i think the point is that he doesn't want to smoke standing over the stove. it's common sense man, fuck.[/quote]

Are you stupid? He can just lit the candle, take it to wherever he wants to smoke at and light up the first bowl then blow it out and just go to the stove again to re-lit the candle. Use your brain, stupid.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.