Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a way to not have red eyes? also how to get rid of the smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weed4lyfe, Jan 18, 2009.

1. #1 weed4lyfe, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    :smoke::rolleyes:hi my names Alex and yes im 18... i want to know because one of my friends recently died from a drug overdose and i dont want my mom bringing that up and iv been smokein weed for about 2-4 months. i recently came home and i think my mom knew i was high. because of my eyes. is there a way to cure the red eyes? or r u able to get rid of the high? please tell me if you can thanks also 1 more question

:smoke:i use old spice deoderant and axe. sometimes my david beckham but i seem guess works better. but if thers anything better please tell

2. I use eye drops, visine is the brand and it takes the red out every time. Also axe works well for the smell and try and air out too like outside. I've come home high a few times and ate supper with my family and I don't think they suspected a thing.

3. #4 Durban Poison, Jan 18, 2009

Yeah eye drops work well but don't use axe. Axe just mixes in with the air and makes it worse. Use something like frebreeze odor elimination or something that actually absorbs the smell rather than covering it up. Also, if your mom does find out, make sure she understands that you can't OD on weed.

4. for eyes - visine works perfect every time
    for smell - not perfume nor axe that makes it more suspicious, try something more natural like go outside and take a walk so the smell could go away?? i dont know lol

5. #6 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    You get dehydrated when you smoke bud, the blood vessels in your eyes constrict, and it makes your eyes red, its also why you get cotton mouth, and it helps when your coughing/throat is sore from smoke. Keep a few bottles of water around when your smoking, i always liek to have some sort of drink(preferebly not something with a shitload of sugar). And you dont freak out so much when your high, a lot of the uncomfortable feeling sis because you are so dehydrated. If you want to come down from a high, eat a bunch of junk food,or take a shower....
    I even tested this, i had this friend, had never used a pipe or anything, we smoked some bowls from my bong, and i gave the kid a drink from the mini fridge before we lit up. A lil bit later, he says hes the highest hes ever been, and he said he didnt even look high, and you can ALWAYS tell when that dude is stoned.
    Eyedrops work too, just dont use too much.
    For smell, check out my thread on making an odor eliminating sploof.
    If you smoek inside then buy a Bad Air sponge thing, they are like 10 bucks each and last for months, google it.
    Using a lot of AXE is usually a big tip off that you smoke i dont know anyone that actually uses that stuff...

6. Ask her if she can smoke 1500 pounds of dank in under 20 mins.... :cool: After she successfully demonstrates this, then she may begin with the OD talk.

7. #8 Floydian, Jan 18, 2009
    Mweh, I typed out a whole post, but most of what I was gonna say other people have already said (as far as the reasons for your eyes getting red)

The only thing I have to say, is in regards to Axe.

Nothing you're going to put on is going to magically suck the miniscule particles of smoke out of your clothing/even your pores.

Think of it with common sense; What's more suspicious, smelling like a shit ton of axe, or smelling like weed, at all?

It does not matter what the hell you put on... imagining that it does is as stupid as people thinking putting weed in vaseline/peanut butter/etc. can trick a dog.

Only way to trick a dog = vacuum sealing

Good luck at vacuum sealing yourself after smoking... be grateful Axe is easier :p

On the eyes part; Rhoto V. Works better than any of the others, half the time your eyes end up TOO white. At the very least, it works quicker, and feels better.

But then again, what's more suspicious; Too white, or red as fuck..?

:rolleyes:

Edit #2; Go for the febreeze odor eliminator shit... also realize no matter how much of it you spray, you're not going to remove all the smell, particularly if your mother doesn't smoke and still knows what the smell is. It'll be JUST as suspicious.

8. just let her walk in on you smoking, and pretend to fall into a seizure, and when she flips out, just sit up like nothing happened and be like "im just playin"

9. Lol man I doubt your 18 but the cure is visine. But don't go home right after you put a drop in cause it makes your eyes worse for the first 5 minutes after you put them in. So wait 10-15 minutes before going in. And for the smell just use axe, but watch out if you smoked a j your finger will reak. For the fingers I'd say eat some strong smelling finger foods.

10. Visene. and some Febreeze

11. u cud just not smoke to stop ur eyes from turning red.... PEACE

12. spraying axe in ur eyes takes the red out

13. :hello::hello::hello:lol Nice

14. #15 MattttG3, Jan 18, 2009
    putting eye drops in before smoking has helped me out so much. your eyes dont get a hint of red, and also they dont get so chhinky.

i use rhoto v cool. only thing that works with my eyes, believe me i have bought every kind and nothnig works but it, its the best no doubt.

15. Do this
    I did this while going to school in the mornings

Spray the cologne on the shirt you want to wear
    Take a hoodie and zip it all the way up
    And keep it like that when you smoke

After your done use Rhoto V those are the best eyedrops to use
    Take your hoodie off and you wont smell at all Except your hands
    So get some of the hands cleaner shit

16. if you want to make people think your of age to be on here, at least fucking dont change the font man. this isnt aol.

also the more you smoke, you will ifnd you can hid being high good so you dont have to worry about "getting rid" of the high. but smoking alot comes with a high tolerance also. give and take.:wave::smoke:

17. eyedrops work fine. i hear visine and clear-eyes are the best brands so go for them. Um as for axe. DON'T USE IT. its a huge giveaway. I have made that mistake before. I was at my friends house and i sprayed some axe on myself to get rid of the smell of smoke. i did not smell like smoke, but my dad's first reaction when i got home was "whats that smell?, did you put on some deoderant spray to cover up that uve been smoking?" it was a dead giveaway, i said that some kid was spraying every1 with axe, and that it was really pissing everyone off. lmfao. worked like a charm.

18. Eye drops and get your own place :p

19. beh, when the fuck did changing font constitute as being underage?