Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a way to measure weed without a scale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DurbanPoisonQueen, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Like I'm thinking maybe put a ruler on something thin. Then put something of known weight that matches how much your weed should be and see if it stays even, falls to the object (you've been shorted) or falls on the weed side (you got some extra). But I can't think of things of known weights. Any ideas or other methods to weigh weed without a scale? 

2. A dollar weighs 1g and a nickel weighs 5g

sent from that s4

3. If that helps you at all lol

sent from that s4

4. An american dollar does I dont think shes in USA though, currency weighs diff all over.

5. Yeah I'm in New Zealand. 

6. off topic-great rack

carry on 

7. A New Zealand 10 cent weights 3.3 grams

Toke On!

8. #8 DurbanPoisonQueen, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Cool how do you know that? I need something 2 g for my next pick up but I'll keep that in mind. Gonna do some googling on weights now. 
    Edit: Yup NZ Reserve Bank says it's 3.3 g. And a few other coins are in decent denominations like 4 g, 5 g, 8 g, 10 g. Still looking for the mystery 2 g thing lol. 

9. you could try out scale phone apps depending what phone you have.

10. i have some from when I visited there, but I used google for the official weigh!

Toke On!

11. Yeah I'm probably one of the only young people without a smarty pants phone. Mine doesn't even have internet on it haha. 

12. Well I could add an 8 g coin to the supposed 2 g weed with a 10 g coin on the other side. Anyone have ideas on some other method?

13. Eyeball it...

14. I guess. Or I could just see if it makes 4 joints in my rolling machine. It holds half a gram perfectly. I just feel like being creative haha. 

15. Tape 2 bottle caps to a toothpick and balance the toothpick on something, fold up a dollar in one cap and the bud in the other, if it balances.. its a G.

16. Thats how you measure butt-crack in prison, ill tell you what

17. maybe buy a scale..

Sent from my SGH-T959

18. Your best way will be to just overstuff your joint roller. Shoot high just to be safe and if it's 4 j's or like 3 n a pinner you know you're good.

19. Buy a bloody scale. 

Can carry such a awesome rack but not a small scale.That was a compliment.

Gorgeous body gal.

20. Smoke half the sack.

Or cut the 4g coin in half.