Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a way to make the hit less harsh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OneEyedFrank, Aug 31, 2013.

1. I'm looking for a way to not cough as much when I take a hit. I don't mind a little bit, but it's starting to hurt. Is there anyway to make it better or will it always happen?

2. #2 Iceman2damax, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Take smaller hits, hold in for longer. Not TOO long, like 7-8 seconds max.
    Instead of fat rips that you have to breathe out really fast, which make you cough like crazy.. I used to do that.

3. Lol what a pussy

Lol what a dick, 

5. Once you become adept at smoking, you'll start to subconsciously develop techniques to make the hit as smooth as possible.
    When I take a particularly big toke I usually pull, then hold the smoke in my mouth/throat for just a second and then inhale. If you give the smoke a moment to cool before it enters your lungs, it'll be much smoother.

6. You are pathetic you are not a true weed blazer you never will be please gtfo of the forums before I ban you kid

Enough with the disrespect. - Chunk

7. Howd you get loose from trollville? They need you back by 11 tonite.

OP just take smaller hits. Inhale, exhale blow it in the wind

8. Smoking in a pipe take slower hits. If using a bong, fill it up with little water and a lot of ice. In a joint, take multiple big puffs

9. I'm sensing you either have a vendetta against "true blazers", or you have other motives for your posts....Either way you get the reaction you're looking for. 

10. Mix with tobacco.