Is there a way to make a grinder?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinStangs, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Or at least a way to collect kief..I'm going to stop smoking in a couple months so I don't see the point in buying one.

Or just a more efficient form of breaking up buds without using fingers..

2. baggy and scissors

3. maybe I'm too high to understand the question.....

4. [quote name='"flyingMYplane"']maybe I'm too high to understand the question.....[/quote]

Basically, what's a more efficient way of breaking up buds

5. #5 Solo dolo bdub, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Shotglass and scissors

Step1:Clean scissors first than only cut up herb with scissors
    Step2:let em get all gunked up
    Step3:clean off scissor hash
    Step4:smoke scissor hash
    Step5:????????????
    Step6:profit

6. This.

To the guy who said baggy and scissors, the fuck?

7. Lol thats what I thought but I re-read it

8. [quote name='"Solo dolo bdub"']Shotglass and scissors

Step1:Clean scissors first than only cut up herb with scissors
    Step2:let em get all gunked up
    Step3:clean off scissor hash
    Step4:smoke scissor hash
    Step5:????????????
    Step6:profit[/quote]

Where does the shot glass come into play?

9. #9 Apu, Dec 13, 2011
    What horrible advice, Grinders do not just serve the purpose of being lazy, They also destroy less THC our skin destroys a lot of the THC crystals.

But yea shotglass option is the best if you have no "real" grinder. I think you were just making a joke but in case you were not you shove the bud in the shotglass then chop it(if you hold your hand over or do it over a big bowl you can chop really fast but be careful if you go fast bits will fly out a normal sized shot glass)

10. [quote name='"Apu"']

What horrible advice, Grinders do not just serve the purpose of being lazy, They also destroy less THC our skin destroys a lot of the THC crystals.

But yea shotglass option is the best if you have no "real" grinder. I think you were just making a joke but in case you were not you shove the bud in the shotglass then chop it(if you hold your hand over or do it over a big bowl you can chop really fast but be careful if you go fast bits will fly out a normal sized shot glass)[/quote]

No jokes were made. So you put the bud in the shot glass then just chop it up with scissors?

11. There are videos on youtube on how to make motorized grinders..
    I have have a Topoo grinder, its sicks

12. Put herb in shotglass put scissors in shotglass and cut like your in kindergarten trying to get through construction paper

13. I like to chop say a 1 gram nug at a time I first break it with the siccors into 4-6 pieces then shove it in the glass I then lean my hand holding the shotglass over it so no bud can escape like a lid, With the other hand I chop furiouslly until my thumb gets sore. I also twist the shotglass as I am going to get it all even. GL

14. I think I get what your saying. If not, the idea I have in my head should work too. Thanks haha

15. Yea after 1-2 chops in a shot glass you will get what I mean I did it for years before my first grinder. Only downside is get ready for calluses on your thumb.

16. [quote name='"Apu"']Yea after 1-2 chops in a shot glass you will get what I mean I did it for years before my first grinder. Only downside is get ready for calluses on your thumb.[/quote]

The scissor hash is compensating for any callus:bongin:

17. Believe it or not I never made siccor hash I guess because I cleaned my siccors after every chop(Back then my understanding of weed kief hash etc was null)

Maybe I should do a few rounds in my shot glass to make some siccor hash(Excuse the spelling I am a bazillion drinks in)

18. I tried to find out a couple months ago. I recall watching a YouTube video of some guy using nails and pvc caps.

19. #20 percul8r615, Dec 13, 2011
    [quote name='"Apu"']

Believe it or not I never made siccor hash I guess because I cleaned my siccors after every chop(Back then my understanding of weed kief hash etc was null)

Maybe I should do a few rounds in my shot glass to make some siccor hash(Excuse the spelling I am a bazillion drinks in)[/quote]

I get alot when i trim around harvest but chopping up bowls collects a decent lil bit