Is there a way to force flower early?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by aeagle02, Aug 5, 2009.

1. CAn i bring my plant inside for a day and then outside for a day? or bring it inside in the dark for more time than outside, will this force flower my plant??

Im trying to get buds before september.

is there a way i can force flower.

My plant is about 7 weeks old and has been growing outside in a plastic 3 gal. pot.

2. you will need 12 hours of dark every night to get them to start flowering. You can either take them inside for the 12 hours, or cover the plant to block the sun for 12 hours or wait for the sunrise/sunset to do it for you. ;)

3. the best way to force-flower is to cover or put in a light sealed room for 30 to 36 hours(or a day and a half) within a week of 12/12 you should see the white pistils or male balls. also im trying to c if anyone has info on purple trainwreck???????

4. Why 36 hours? Why cant i put it in a light sealed room for exactly 12 hours and then put it outside for exactly 12 hours in the sunlight?

will that work?

5. aeagle2 yes, I would bring them indoors for 12 hours during the night, and then put them back out for 12 hours in the sunlight. I would do this for at least a week or even 2 to guarantee that they start flowering and never revert back to veg.

6. Read your another thread about flowering.

7. outdoor master is saying 14 hours in sealed darkness and 9 outside from what i understand.

wouldnt i have to do this for as long as i want it to flower for? or should i do it untill the buds start coming out and then leave it outside again?

8. I really appreciate this help btw!

9. thats noly 23 hours... so the math is a little off but the idea is good...