Is there a way to fill this hollow feeling?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bluntman and Chronic, Jul 7, 2015.

1. So there is this girl who I really think is the girl of my dreams, we hangout a lot and on Sunday I was finally going tell her how I felt. But the night before she started dating this one guy. Now I have a really bad hollow feeling. So is there any way to make it go away? My friends (who are kinda asses) say just don't think about it 😑... HOW? Love sucks

2. Lol.. its funny how i just made a thread about being scared of your dream chick .. anyways tho .. see if you would've asked this in that thread .. i wud've sed .. n order to git ova sumone iz to git unda sumone ... besides, that is how girls are .. however a woman (maturity is the key here) would not do that to you .. ask yourself do you want to keep beatings yourself up over a girl? ya gotta be like james bond and go after the women because a real mature woman would appreciate & like you back for keepin her company ... not run off with sum other dork .. your friends are right .. dont think about it for the simple fact that she doesnt think much of you ..

3. Dude I've gone through this before. First time there is no real cure. Since its not like you guys broke up you can't just stop talking to her and delete her from your phone. Which would help on that scenario. In this case it will be hard to get over it. But your just going to have to get used to it. Time heals slowly but surely. I'm sorry This isn't straightforward advice but there never really is for these situations.