Is there a way to catch thc in the air

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 8, 2013.

1. For instance, if i were to burn several full grown plants in an enclosed furnace. (A very big furnace) Could i stick something in the exhaust that would catch the active thc and get it into a liquid form. (Or a solid)

2. Why would you stick several full grown plants in an enclosed furnace? Isn't that a violation of human rights or something?

3. I knew someone was gonna ask why. Well im thinking if i need to get rid of a couple of plants for inventory purposes, what would be a quick and easy way to get the thc.

If it isn't it fucking should be. 

5. Adding on to this, i talked with some others who happened to be smarter than me. So If I had an exhaust, from the furnace, get bent and make a n shape. In the middle of the bend, i wrap a couple of hydrogen coils...and make something to circulate and cool the hydrogen. This should make the thc become a liquid, if i could get the temperature super cool.

6. Just make hash lol

7. It the same basic concept though isn't it.

8. Yeah I'd make some bho outta it

Everything better with a bag of weed.

9. What makes this different is to make hash usually you do it yourself using brute strength or chemicals to strip the the resin heads (thc) from the plant matter.

Your method is asking to ask a way to do it without you directly adding any effects (brute strength/chemicals) it sounds..and youre trying to collect it from its smoke form as well.. probably couldnt do that at at

10. At all**

11. What you need is a solvent, something the THC can attach to which you can then strain out, leaving concentrated bud

12. even if this would work, THC is not the only ingredient being released during combustion. plus it doesnt seem as simple as make an N bend and super cool it, frankly. plus isnt smoking a bit dirty to extract THC from? just make hash and forget about it, why give yourself a headache.

13. so we need to find out what temp thc becomes liquid.

14. I just use my butterfly net.

15. I don't know why everyone else is just disregarding your idea or telling you to make hash... This is an interesting idea, man! As long as you could cool the smoke enough that it liquifies before it just floats out of the N shaped tube thing, this should work. Now this won't be ONLY thc guys, it'll be all the cannabinoids in the smoke as well... 

16. Well im an hvac tech... and if you could vaporize it you could probably do what those people were telling you with the hydrogen coils idk the science behind it because I work with shit that would kill you if you ingested it probably but if you could find a clean way to vaporize it then put it through some type of condensing coil it would turn to liquid type form possibly but again theres probably alot of science that goes into it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I say move your plants lol

18. My bad for the multipost but if you vaporized it you would be left with pretty pure thc as well I believe

19. The fuck is your major malfunction, Private Pyle.