Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a "waiting list" in colorado?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thermeskilos, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I was told by a family friend/nurse practitioner that there is a long waiting list for MMJ cards in CO. Is this true? She has a reputation of being a passive aggressive bitch so i suspect it's a lie.

Thanks

2. well there is a 'line' to get your card...but it isn't as if you will wait years, or months, you just wait until your card arrives (a few weeks, like any new state ID card would)...

so ya, tell that biatch to STFU and stop the half truth crap or you will switch to a REAL DOCTOR (a Dr, not a federal medical drone)

3. It took about two weeks for me to get my card in 2010. That's pretty darn fast, IMO.

Currently, if you don't receive your card (or a denial letter) after 35 days, you can use a copy of your application and the Certified mail receipt, in place of the card, until you do.

4. There was a long wait when I got my card (Dec 09 - Aug 2010). However when the card arrived it was dated Aug and my 1 year started at that time. That was actually a good thing since I got a year and a half of use instead of one year.

As mentioned earlier I heard the turn around time now is about 2 weeks.

5. It is about a 2-3 week wait till you receive your license.